Atari I/O Secret Santa 2015!

Justin

not surprised........no movement at all....thats USPS for you  :pile:

Brian Matherne - owner/curator of "The MOST comprehensive list of Atari VCS/2600 homebrews ever compiled." http://tiny.cc/Atari2600Homebrew

author of "The Atari 2600 Homebrew Companion" book series available on Amazon! www.amazon.com/author/brianmatherne

My Secret Santa came through big time. The bar has certainly been raised for the rest of us.

I would have been thrilled with these:

22914674703_c58fe651a3.jpg

Two games off my want list & a new joystick, which I'm sure is better than the ones I have.

But the coup de grace is this:
23173798129_44c8fe8c84.jpg

Manuals!!! I really needed to beef up that part of my collection and this is overwhelmingly awesome. The owners manual is a great addition as are the vintage ads from what looks like a TV Guide.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

Santa came early today!
zjPv1ED.jpg

And man, did I score big!   Huge thank you to correagonzalez!    

AmD42Yg.jpg

Some Sega Mk III hookups, a couple of Sega Mk III Gold Carts, and what appears to be a Japanese Sega game that should work great in my Retro-Trio!

Thanks again correagonzalez! 

"For you - Rowsdower from the 70 - have been appointed Omnivisioner of the Game Grid."  ~ Atari Adventure Square

I also happen to know Santa is out for delivery for someone else!  So maybe we'll see more pics soon.

This has been a blast!

I'm glad our first Secret Santa is turning out to be a success! It's all because of our wonderful members! Generosity abounds! We'll definitely have to do this again next year.

Archived