19 Things ‘90′s Kids Remember But Our Kids Can’t Identify

nosweargamer

OH man, this was fun.  I remember ALL of these things except the HitClips. 

same here........

Brian Matherne - owner/curator of "The MOST comprehensive list of Atari VCS/2600 homebrews ever compiled." http://tiny.cc/Atari2600Homebrew

author of "The Atari 2600 Homebrew Companion" book series available on Amazon! www.amazon.com/author/brianmatherne

Oh Lord, how well I remember the humble VCR, and setting our timer hours ahead to record the prime time lineup while we weren't home. I never used *69, but I do well remember our good ol' landline, too... And the answering machine. Man, who has one of those anymore?

I remember One Hour photo stores, too. And disposable cameras!! Man, those were fun!

"I'd buy that for a dollar!" -Smash T.V.

Oh Lord, how well I remember the humble VCR, and setting our timer hours ahead to record the prime time lineup while we weren't home. I never used *69, but I do well remember our good ol' landline, too... And the answering machine. Man, who has one of those anymore?

I remember One Hour photo stores, too. And disposable cameras!! Man, those were fun!

Well, we still have a landline.  My wife insists.  And an answering machine.  Digital...but still. 

Still have a landline here. Still have a flip phone (dumb-phone) too (Motorola Razr V3m), which I've had the same number since day one in 1996 when it was "PrimeCo".

post-52-0-80009400-1450072896.png

post-52-0-62963200-1450072904.jpg

post-52-0-96431400-1450072937.jpg

Brian Matherne - owner/curator of "The MOST comprehensive list of Atari VCS/2600 homebrews ever compiled." http://tiny.cc/Atari2600Homebrew

author of "The Atari 2600 Homebrew Companion" book series available on Amazon! www.amazon.com/author/brianmatherne

Archived