Atari I/O Retro Junk Box 3!

Justin

Got it!

Wow, it is full (and I am trying to put in even more than it had)

And somebody is real funny ;)

Anywho, I plan to make a video this weekend, post the video on Monday and send it out by Monday as well.

PS-I had a LOT more to put in that couldn't fit, so I'm going to formally ask to be the host of the next box, if that's ok.   :mac_alert:

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

Got it!

Wow, it is full (and I am trying to put in even more than it had)

And somebody is real funny ;)

Anywho, I plan to make a video this weekend, post the video on Monday and send it out by Monday as well.

PS-I had a LOT more to put in that couldn't fit, so I'm going to formally ask to be the host of the next box, if that's ok.   :mac_alert:

Stuff that Box! get in there you dang retro!

My Youtube Channel Arcade USA! - https://www.youtube.com/user/SVT512

Ok, here's what I took out of it (plus a snowman pen for my girl)

If anyone really had their heart on the modem and is willing to cover shipping, it's yours!  :spot:

I literally took it out to make more room and figured no one would miss it. :D

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Nice stuff NSG!

The modem was my doing.  I thought it was most excellent "Shelf Fodder".  Impress your friends with ancient technology.  Well, one of the interesting parts of hosting the junk box is taking that risk of what others may think is treasure.  Miss on my part.. OOPS!  :pile: :mac_floppy:   As punishment, I shall connect to the internet at 28.8 baud today.

The modem was my doing.  I thought it was most excellent "Shelf Fodder".  Impress your friends with ancient technology.  Well, one of the interesting parts of hosting the junk box is taking that risk of what others may think is treasure.  Miss on my part.. OOPS!  

I thought it was great! Actually, I thought the whole box was a great mix. Almost like going through a mini retro museum.

And what I replaced the modem with is actually very similar. Someone might see it as shelf fodder, someone might collect this type of thing or someone might be able to actually use it. It will be interesting to see what happens next.

I did make a video of everything that I left in the box and what I put in. That box is crazy full.

Also, the box should be shipped out today and be to justin by Wednesday.

I saw noswear gamer video on YouTube on what he took out from the junk box nice choices! I wont be saying what i put in the box before i sent it out to him i guess when its over ill post pictures dont wanna spoil it for everyone in the run

I can guess a couple of things you put in!  But my lips are sealed.  :)

"For you - Rowsdower from the 70 - have been appointed Omnivisioner of the Game Grid."  ~ Atari Adventure Square

Guess was obvious for the sega mark 3 since you were the only other one with a sega mark 3 I got these as a bundle with other games but im not a fan of sports games so i figured someone would want them as of the ninja turtle action figures i couldn't find Leonardo at the time I'll probably send it out to nosweargamer free of charge tomorrow

Guess was obvious for the sega mark 3 since you were the only other one with a sega mark 3 I got these as a bundle with other games but im not a fan of sports games so i figured someone would want them as of the ninja turtle action figures i couldn't find Leonardo at the time I'll probably send it out to nosweargamer free of charge tomorrow

Shhhh!  ;)

They were great adds.

"For you - Rowsdower from the 70 - have been appointed Omnivisioner of the Game Grid."  ~ Atari Adventure Square

Archived