Atari I/O Retro Junk Box 3!

Justin

I don't remember seeing Dave by the time it got to me, so I'm not sure.   We're starting to have some unaccounted for items though so we're going to need to do a better job on JB4 and beyond. 

"For you - Rowsdower from the 70 - have been appointed Omnivisioner of the Game Grid."  ~ Atari Adventure Square

The qbert was a late addition, I couldn't get the box closed. I was going to post a picture of it.

I got box 4 this afternoon.

No problem, I just wanted to make sure it found a home!

"For you - Rowsdower from the 70 - have been appointed Omnivisioner of the Game Grid."  ~ Atari Adventure Square

It's crazy that this one just ended and the next is already out in the wild!  Here is a pic of what I put in.

and what Daphne put in

Video is uploading right now.

My wife threatened me with physical violence if I kept the cockroach! ;)

My wife threatened me with physical violence if I kept the cockroach! ;)

Whoa! My wife was the same way, except I think one of my kids was the one who wanted it.

Here's what I put in and left behind:

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

Last but not least... a Tomy Hit and Missile!  WOWZA!  I've mentioned I collect old handheld games, right?  VERY COOL.

And a "for parts" 5200 controller.  PERFECT!  I need it!

Hit and Missile! I used to have one from a yard sale, but I couldn't remember what it was called! Great combination of electronic and mechanical parts. Does it still work?

Hit and Missile! I used to have one from a yard sale, but I couldn't remember what it was called! Great combination of electronic and mechanical parts. Does it still work?

It partially works.  The player launcher does not move side to side.  But otherwise, it mostly works.  In any case, it's big and looks cool! 

Archived