leolinden's videos

leolinden

This is a series I'm starting with a friend. I act and write it and we work together on filming and editing. I play bad games and I attempt to make a comedic review about it (I'm very inspired by JonTron).

Episode One - Mr. Pibb (DOS)

Episode Two - ALF (DOS)

Coming Soon!

Please support it by commenting and subscribing and sharing!

Retro obsessed dude

Man, I've been at it for an hour, but here it is. Thumbnails, Facebook, playlists, etc. What do you guys think? Also, I've been thinking about asking about doing a collab episode. I don't know, trying to get my YT name out there! This is my fastest growing channel yet! Thanks for helping me spread the word!

Retro obsessed dude

I realized what I am doing with my channel. I am just going to do whatever the heck I want to do that day :D

If I want to make a very well planned review... I will

Want to make a let's play of a game on steam.... I will

If I want to talk about something nerdy.... I will

I will be a Video Game Nerdy Kid.

Retro obsessed dude

Summer is coming up, that means I can make more videos and spend more time on them! I have three series that I'm writing that I am going to start filming the pilots too soon. (The channel will be a nerd channel, but still focusing on video games)

1. Video Game Nerdy Kid (video game reviews)

2. Spooky Scary Mysteries (Conspiracies, creepy true stories, creepy mysteries, etc)

3. VGNK's TV and Movie Explosion (Think Nostalgia Critic without the swearing ) 

Hope you all will enjoy my channel's new content! I'm writing them all right now!

I will also be taking on the character Video Game Nerdy Kid. I won't be Leo Linden on my channel.

Retro obsessed dude

Link was here, but for some reason it's blocked by my anti virus all of a sudden. Disregard any link from zippcast

I'm trying out this website for my channel too. YouTube is going down a not so good path. Let's see if this website stays around to be like the old YouTube. 

Retro obsessed dude

http://www.zippcast.com/user/ElectricPyramid

I'm trying out this website for my channel too. YouTube is going down a not so good path. Let's see if this website stays around to be like the old YouTube. 

What exactly about YouTube did you not like and how is this site different? 

Never heard of it before.

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

What exactly about YouTube did you not like and how is this site different? 

Never heard of it before.

I'm not saying YouTube is HORRIBLE, but this is just getting me prepared for if something like this happens to me on YouTube: 

*WARNING LANGUAGE*

I'm not going to flip out like some people and just switch to this website, I still like YouTube, but if YouTube becomes non creator friendly ,as it is going in that path (just catering to the people with the most views), I have something to fall back on. 

This website is like the old YouTube layout. It's somewhat of a backup for my videos.

Retro obsessed dude

Archived