Join me on my walk

MaximumRD

Just a quick post, I upload to my channel and shared on facebook, nothing special but a nice look around in this winter weather where I live.  :)

Published on Feb 1, 2016

Just a little clip taking you with me as I walk to my Physiotherapy appointment.

I am Rob aka MaximumRD aka OldSchoolRetroGamer and THIS is my world http://about.me/maximumrd

"For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday."

- M. Bison

What's in the shopping district down the road?

It is a smaller one but has StarBucks (of course lol) various little shops, grocery, pharmacy, florist, variety store, etc. Had I gone the opposite direction there is Capri Center Mall which is kind of a very old Mall but supposedly proposals have gone through so that in the next coming years it is to be totally revitalized so that is good. Around that same area is a park I often cut through were there is a running stream with Ducks gathered any given time, a European Meat Market where you can get many other imported product (lots of Germans here) really pretty much anything I could need is within a 10-15 minute walk and I like walking. 

I am Rob aka MaximumRD aka OldSchoolRetroGamer and THIS is my world http://about.me/maximumrd

"For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday."

- M. Bison

Awesome idea! I actually really liked that video. I feel like we were just hanging out! That was really kind of cool, like an adventure. I'm not just kissing up to the Mod here but I really like that as a concept. It's like a form of vlogging or podcasting or live streaming directly into a forum post. Thank you for sharing this. I hope your physical therapy goes well and you feel better.

Archived