Atari I/O Retro Junk Box IV: A New Hope!

Alright! Looking forward to the pics or video!

Updated List

1. RickR OR
  2. Retrogamer81081 TX
  3. AlamoAtari TX
  4. Rowsdower70 TX
  5. jmjustin6 GA
  6. StormSurge CT
  7. chas10e ME
  8. correagonzalez NY
  9. AtariBrian NY
  10. Willie! NC
  11. nosweargamer TN 

box got in late last night after re-packing I need to snap pics of my additions so will be another re-packing will try & get out tonight but prolly be Saturday morning

runnin' a lil' late for work ... pics in afternoon of what I snagged

alrighty sent off to correagonzalez it should be there Monday 

Thanks Surge & everybody posted the 4 pics in my gallery 

Saturn loose disc Madden 97' ; N64 Memory card ; NES 72 pin connector , NES Monopoly Manual ; 2600 Word Zapper manual ; GBC Pokemon Pinball manual ; xb Fantasic four game; Genesis Hockey game ; Genesis FIFA 97(resealed with lifetime warranty) ; DVD's, Magnum P.I. season 2 ;Clash of the Titans; couple cartoon DVD's Comics: Batman with record ( for 15 yr old nephew who's dad is an audiophile) NBC Comic featuring Macaulay Culkin

gallery_823_15_93805.jpg

couple of Stryper cards , had to pull 'em outta box to give 'em to a guy I work with ...he haz a stack of Stryper cassettes I guess

gallery_823_15_73954.jpg

ok rushing out the door after 2'nd re-pack , all taped up & ready to go .... who is left mocking my efforts ?

gallery_823_15_72007.jpg

I received the box today took me a while to open this box , some strong duct tape! Anyway had to take some stuff out in order to put more stuff in I'm very happy I got an actual Gameboy even though I don't have any batteries to try it out guess it'll have to wait till tomorrow, but very cool nevertheless see attached pics for what I took out and you guessed I had to get Raph out of the box too nice to add this one to my ninja turtle collection, should be headed to Atari Brian as soon as I get his address

Archived