Wanted: 2600/5200 loose carts

Ballblaɀer

Wow, that's a coincidence.  I was just looking (squinting) at a copy of that game on eBay, trying to figure out why it was all red.  Methinks someone went to town with a red marker on it, but it's hard to tell with that potato-quality photo.

Anyway, yes please to Pete Rose Baseball!  May or may not take the manual -- what on my trade list are you interested in?

I still have a fairly sizable Atari 2600 want list, but in terms of what I most want for my collection I'm now down to 4 Atari/Sears cartridges.  Please let me know if you spot any of these for trade/sale at a good price.  I'm at the point where I can't be too picky about label condition, either.  Main and end labels should be intact, regardless.

#04: Berzerk (yellow title picture label) -- I've seen a few of these pop up over the years.  I can't decide if it's a major or minor variation in my mind, but for now it's on my want-list either way.

#03: Asterix -- essentially a hack of Taz, it's incredibly hard to find this one in NTSC format. Some NTSC copies may be ©1985. Supposedly some copies that have the "P" for PAL are actually NTSC.

#02: BMX Airmaster (Atari red label, NTSC) -- unfortunately one can't know if the cart is NTSC or PAL just by looking at it, and NTSC copies are super expensive

#01: Superman (Sears picture label) -- I think there are 10-12 known copies of this.  Not holding my breath!

Edited by Ballblaɀer

Thanks to RickR who came through with a power adapter, I have a TI-99/4A that I know works. I'm now looking for a cheap set of joysticks (or an adapter so I can use standard 9-pin joysticks) and some common games.  Mainly I'm looking to play a few of the games that I played at a friend's house as a little kid -- Microsurgeon and Alpiner -- but if you have any spares of other games laying around, let me know!

Do you have the speech box already?  For Alpiner, it's a must. 

Nope!  Right now I only have the 99, the adapter you just sent me, and the video cable that I'm using with my 1200XL (plus a monochrome-only RF cable that came with the computer).  I haven't decided if I'm gonna keep the 99 yet, so I'm trying to limit the investment I make for now...

If you decide to keep it...look into a "FlashROM 99" and a 32K memory sidecar.  You'll spend about $100 for those two (plus you also need a speech box), but then you'll be able to play every game made for the system.  Totally worth it IMO. 

There's a handful of more common 2600 games I want.  The only catch?  I want them in near-mint condition, with little-to-no plaque/wear/dirt.  If you have any of these and would like to help me make my collection nicer via trade or sale, send me a message or post here, please...

Canyon Bomber (regular Atari Inc. picture label)

Galaxian (regular Atari Inc. silver label)

Math Gran Prix (regular Atari Inc. picture label)

Trick Shot (picture label)

Zaxxon