Join the World of Atari!

Sign In or Create Your Atari I/O Account to join the party! Membership is always free! Gain full access to an amazing new retrogaming community with UNLIMITED member features, weekly high score championships, and prizes. Join other friendly retrogamers as we celebrate nostalgia & classic games, from Atari to Nintendo, Sega, TurboGrafx-16 and beyond!

Photo

ShowbizPizza.com trading cards

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Arenafoot

Arenafoot

Atari VCS/2600 Homebrew curator

• 2,177 posts

Posted 13 March 2016 - 10:00 PM

http://showbizpizza....promocards.html

tradingcards.png
You may have noticed that our online shop is now closed. We're currently looking for a new hosting company for t-shirts and other ShowBizPizza.com branded merchandise. In the meantime, as a thank you to our loyal fans and those who have supported us over the past 15 years, we're offering a set of FREE ShowBizPizza.com promotional trading cards to anyone that requests them! 

That's right - free. Based on the wildly popular Garbage Pail Kids stickers from the 1980s, this pair of matching promo cards can be yours free of charge. All you have to do is send a SASE (self addressed stamped envelope) to:

Travis Schafer
c/o ShowBizPizza.com
P.O. Box 164
Dacono, CO 80514

That's all there is to it! These are sure to become an instant collectible, and in the future could be worth a small fortune on eBay...ok, maybe not (but we're sure they'd sound awesome when placed in the spokes of a bicycle!) Available while supplies last. Please allow up to four weeks to receive your cards. If you're requesting more than one set, please send a separate SASE for each set of cards you wish to receive.

Thank you once again for supporting us through the years!

• RickR and AlamoAtari like this

consoles I own: Atari 2600 Vader & Jr. (short rainbow) w/box, GCE Vectrex, Radio Shack CoCo2 (64k) w/box, Intellivision, NES, SNES, N64 (x3), Xbox (Halo Ed.), PS1 (x3), PS2 slim, Wii, Mattel HyperScan (x2) handhelds I own: Microvision w/box, Electronic Football (by Sears) w/box, Tomytronic Pac-Man w/ box, Entex PacMan2, Coleco Donkey Kong tabletop w/box (w/ Coleco "Perma-Power" Adapter), & all MGA Classic Arcade's and Jakk's Pacific/TV Games Plug-n-Play.

#2 AlamoAtari

AlamoAtari

Apple Member

• 510 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 01:10 PM

Those are kind of funny. I might have to do this. Has anyone else got these before?

#3 Arenafoot

Arenafoot

• 2,177 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 06:34 PM

Fixing to mail in my SASE too!

• AlamoAtari likes this

consoles I own: Atari 2600 Vader & Jr. (short rainbow) w/box, GCE Vectrex, Radio Shack CoCo2 (64k) w/box, Intellivision, NES, SNES, N64 (x3), Xbox (Halo Ed.), PS1 (x3), PS2 slim, Wii, Mattel HyperScan (x2) handhelds I own: Microvision w/box, Electronic Football (by Sears) w/box, Tomytronic Pac-Man w/ box, Entex PacMan2, Coleco Donkey Kong tabletop w/box (w/ Coleco "Perma-Power" Adapter), & all MGA Classic Arcade's and Jakk's Pacific/TV Games Plug-n-Play.

#4 Patrick Boots CEC

Patrick Boots CEC

Cherry Member

• 27 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 07:14 AM

I have mine. Travis (webmaster) is really into Garbage Pail Kids so these are no surprise to the fans, lol.
  • Arenafoot and AlamoAtari like this

#5 Arenafoot

Arenafoot

• 2,177 posts

Posted 16 April 2016 - 02:01 PM

Got mine yesterday!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users