eBay Finds

RickR

"Double Dunk" has a copyright date of 1989!  Seems very late to me. 

That sounds about right! DD was a very late release.

That means it came out the same year as the Genesis!

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

My latest Ebay find. The wonderfully obscure, possibly cheesy, and totally awesome Nintendo e-Reader. A darn shame this thing never made a bigger impact. It's delightfully high-tech in a Nintendo kind of way.

Anyway, it comes with Clu Clu Land-e, Donkey Kong Jr.-e, Tennis-e, and Manhole-e.

All this for just $16.99.

post-434-0-07956500-1491011198_thumb.jpg

"I'd buy that for a dollar!" -Smash T.V.

My latest Ebay find. The wonderfully obscure, possibly cheesy, and totally awesome Nintendo e-Reader. A darn shame this thing never made a bigger impact. It's delightfully high-tech in a Nintendo kind of way.

Anyway, it comes with Clu Clu Land-e, Donkey Kong Jr.-e, Tennis-e, and Manhole-e.

All this for just $16.99.

never heard of those ...... gatta youtube it now :P

never heard of those ...... gatta youtube it now :P

It works with the Game Boy Advance to do AMAZING things like play NES games, add stuff to Pokemon games, add new levels to Super Mario Advance, and, if you have the GameCube/GBA connector cable, it can be used to add cool stuff to games like Animal Crossing.

I got some games I've really wanted for a while.

First: G.I. Joe on the NES (I remember really enjoying this when my friend rented it growing up.)

post-303-0-88884200-1493680597_thumb.jpg

Next, He-Man, Shark, Shark and Thunder Castle, all CIB for the Inty (bought separately, some poor boxes helped me get good deals).

post-303-0-27797200-1493680610_thumb.jpg

Edited by nosweargamer

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

I gotta new find comin' in probably next week from Ebay... Phantasy Star Online for the Dreamcast, a game I've had on my radar for a long time now. Will post pics when it arrives.

Got it for a cool $11.

Edited by LeeJ07

You should get the plastic hangers...you know the ones where there are long triangular strips you slide onto the top and bottom of the poster, and then the top one has a string that's used for hanging. I'll take a picture when I get home if you need it.

They sell them at Walmart right?

My latest Ebay purchase, all the way from Japan.

It's a Bandai Wonderswan Color, a version of the last handheld Gunpei Yokoi designed before his untimely death.

Sadly, Bandai never brought it to America, and a lot of its best games are Japanese only.

Still, more than a few have English language options, so I look forward to diving into this obscure bit of Japanese gaming.

post-434-0-88967500-1514922726_thumb.jpg

Edited by LeeJ07

I'm really trying to snag a 2600 Popeye cart... kind of embarrassed when I went to play it to give feedback for Ferg's podcast and it wasn't on my shelf  :o

Does this seem reasonable or overpriced?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Popeye-Atari-2600-Video-Game-Cartridge-1983-Parker-Brothers-Tested-Works/202172848233?epid=56238455&hash=item2f1270d869:g:0dMAAOSwmOJZ7NPA

If someone has one on here available for sale or trade just let me know, thanks!