Interest Check - Free working, but trashed, 5200.

RickR

Did you think I had forgotten?  NOPE.  I finally found a box at work that will fit this beast, and now the game is ON.

Please take a look at the pictures.  I assure that the system works perfectly.  The joystick has issues, but does work.  See the missing functions on the label.  I'm including the console, power adapter, joystick, and Pac Man game.  All you'll need is an RF adapter.

The weight of the box is 13 lbs, and it will ship USPS from 97086.  Please look up the shipping rate to your zip code and PM me if you are interested.  Free for the cost of shipping.

I will also offer to fix the joystick (replace the flex circuit) for $15.  And I have a few extra games now that are negotiable too.  And an RF adapter if you need it for a low price.

If there are multiple people interested, I will randomly choose with hopefully no hard feelings. 

Please PM me by Thursday 6/16. 

post-41-0-09986400-1465444633_thumb.jpg

post-41-0-79075300-1465444634_thumb.jpg

Sorry, man. Oregon to Tennessee is probably the most expensive rates. I could look into UPS if that would be cheaper.

Don't worry about it. It's probably better anyway if I make the wife happy by getting rid of some more stuff before I get another system  ;)

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

No takers!  I totally understand...shipping is pretty costly these days.

Guys, I'm going to put this 5200 aside as a backup unit.  If anyone in the future sees this post and is interested, please PM me.  When Lee gets rich and famous, it's here for you buddy.   I've been using this 5200 a lot recently, and it works very nicely.  Perfect picture quality.  Trashed, but nice.  Thanks everyone. 

Archived