Join the World of Atari!

Sign In or Create Your Atari I/O Account to join the party! Membership is always free! Gain full access to an amazing new retrogaming community with UNLIMITED member features, weekly high score championships, and prizes. Join other friendly retrogamers as we celebrate nostalgia & classic games, from Atari to Nintendo, Sega, TurboGrafx-16 and beyond!

Photo

Hello From Florida

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 StormSurge

StormSurge

Pear Member

• 1,124 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 08:49 AM

Welcome aboard!

Zephyrhills. Bottled water? (I haven't been to Florida in 14 years, that's what I remember though.  :unsure: )

#22 nosweargamer

nosweargamer

Banana Member

• 2,663 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 09:26 AM

Welcome aboard!

Zephyrhills. Bottled water? (I haven't been to Florida in 14 years, that's what I remember though.  :unsure: )

My wife was actually bummed that they don't have that brand of water here. That was here favorite and the other bottled waters don't taste the same. She was very excited when someone from our new church, who happened to have a friend coming up from Florida bring her 2 cases!

• Rowsdower70 and StormSurge like this

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube....0EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

#23 Classic.Contagious

Classic.Contagious

• 8 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 10:20 AM

StormSurge:

Aye it's right outside of Zephyrhills (Crystal Springs).  It's basically right across the road from where I work..

nosweargamer:

I really like it as well.  For me I look for bottled water that doesn't have fluoride added.

• Rowsdower70 and StormSurge like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users