Play PAL 7800 on ntsc console

correagonzalez

I guess I'll find out when I get this it's coming from Germany it's Ninja Golf heard from reviews it's a really good game

It is! Sorry if it doesn't end up working. I'm really interested to hear what your results are.

I don't know if it works on the 7800, but I think on some older style TV you could adjust the reception to get the scrolling to stop. Could be wrong. Thought I heard that somewhere.

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

It is! Sorry if it doesn't end up working. I'm really interested to hear what your results are.

I don't know if it works on the 7800, but I think on some older style TV you could adjust the reception to get the scrolling to stop. Could be wrong. Thought I heard that somewhere.

That is true.  I have a PAL Starmaster.  I can get it to stop rolling on a computer TV card by adjusting the channel frequency. 

Man that stinks. Maybe someone will trade you for it so you don't loose out on it.

Looks like its possible but probably cost more to get this modded than return this cart and hopefully get an NTSC cart, haven't heard from this guy since this morning too bad I can't get the shipping back.

Edited by correagonzalez

I decided to do the Euro MOD to play pal games the only thing they can't guarantee it will play all 7800 pal games, as long as I can play ninja golf good enough for me he's is also doing an av mod for me way better than an rf switch I'll post pictures once I get the console back.

Total price including shipping 65 bucks

Edited by correagonzalez