Wild Pickups!

Post your latest thrift shop cops, garage sale finds, swap meet hauls , Craigslist scores, and other good deals you've found in the wild.  Doesn't absolutly have to be videogame related just as long as it retro, you physically bought it, and it was a smashing good deal ;)

Yesterday I found a Suncom TAC2 and TAC50 for a grand total of $6 at a local thrift shop. I didn't know the TAC2 goes for around $30 on ebay, wow.

post-1006-0-89388800-1463766241_thumb.jpg

post-1006-0-91834200-1463766242_thumb.jpg

"Mmmrrrrrrhhhh.....game.....gooooood....."

Nice!  I've been hoping to find a Tac-2 in the wild at some point -- as you mentioned, the going rate on eBay for them is relatively high.  I don't think they're really all that rare, but I suppose they're known to be quality joysticks, and they look nice, too.  Anyway, if it works and you'd be interested in a trade, drop me a line!

Nice!  I've been hoping to find a Tac-2 in the wild at some point -- as you mentioned, the going rate on eBay for them is relatively high.  I don't think they're really all that rare, but I suppose they're known to be quality joysticks, and they look nice, too.  Anyway, if it works and you'd be interested in a trade, drop me a line!

I feel a lot of sellers (and buyers) mistake "uncommon" and "rare" as interchangeable words.  Yeah, I still gotta test it out , but maybe I'll trade it out. I'll let you know :)

"Mmmrrrrrrhhhh.....game.....gooooood....."

Archived