Join the World of Atari!

Sign In or Create Your Atari I/O Account to join the party! Membership is always free! Gain full access to an amazing new retrogaming community with UNLIMITED member features, weekly high score championships, and prizes. Join other friendly retrogamers as we celebrate nostalgia & classic games, from Atari to Nintendo, Sega, TurboGrafx-16 and beyond!

Photo

Played the PSVR today... and it was awesome!

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#41 atarilbc

atarilbc

Apple Member

• 549 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 11:47 AM

From what I've read, ST: Bridge crew is great if you have other players to network with. The solitary experience is said to be lacking. I'm waiting until I know more people with the PSVR to get it.

I picked up the Skyrim bundle for $100 off but I'm spending most of my time in the free demo and the free PlayroomVR. Skyrim is great, but I don't want to start a massive RPG at the moment. I've also tried some 360 and 180 immersive movie content and watched an episode of ST:Discovery with the headset. Watching regular content is kinda like having your own floor to ceiling, wall to wall movie theatre. I downloaded Minter's Polyibius yesterday and it is cool but I haven't quite figured out the gameplay. There is an almost overwhelming amount of visuals onscreen in that game.
  • TrekMD likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users