XBOX Mod - Does anyone have the tools?

RickR

I was just reading on-line, and modding the original XBOX (to run emulators for example) requires a memory card with specific files on it and a game disk that allows the save files to be loaded.  Well, these files are easy enough to find, but I have no XBOX memory car, or any way to get files onto it if I did have one.

I was wondering if anyone here had done the mod, and maybe still has the memory card that they would be willing to loan out.  I hope I've built up enough trust...you know I would gladly send it back once done. 

I was just reading on-line, and modding the original XBOX (to run emulators for example) requires a memory card with specific files on it and a game disk that allows the save files to be loaded.  Well, these files are easy enough to find, but I have no XBOX memory car, or any way to get files onto it if I did have one.

I was wondering if anyone here had done the mod, and maybe still has the memory card that they would be willing to loan out.  I hope I've built up enough trust...you know I would gladly send it back once done. 

I'd like to know how its done too. I have an extra one with a broken CD drive and was thinking this would be one way to save it.

Brian Matherne - owner/curator of "The MOST comprehensive list of Atari VCS/2600 homebrews ever compiled." http://tiny.cc/Atari2600Homebrew

author of "The Atari 2600 Homebrew Companion" book series available on Amazon! www.amazon.com/author/brianmatherne

Archived