Join the World of Atari!

Sign In or Create Your Atari I/O Account to join the party! Membership is always free! Gain full access to an amazing new retrogaming community with UNLIMITED member features, weekly high score championships, and prizes. Join other friendly retrogamers as we celebrate nostalgia & classic games, from Atari to Nintendo, Sega, TurboGrafx-16 and beyond!

Photo

The Atari 7800 Game By Game Podcast

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#61 Starbuck66

Starbuck66

Pretzel Member

• 365 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 01:56 PM

Ha! I was cleaning up in the kitchen and working on hooking my systems back up in my game room, listening the whole time.

I had forgotten about the (only) skit I did (will ever do). Your skit was hilarious and made me cackle out loud quite a few times. Thanks for that and for all the kind words. :)

I'm sad you won't be doing anymore skits because this one was hilarious!
  • nosweargamer likes this

#62 pizzabear

pizzabear

Cherry Member

• 22 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 01:11 PM

Hey, NSG, just wanted to say thanks for the quality podcasts, man. I've been listening to this series on my commute to work lately and am currently in the middle of episode 8. Looking forward to more!

• Justin and nosweargamer like this

#63 nosweargamer

nosweargamer

Banana Member

• 3,118 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 05:51 PM

Hey, NSG, just wanted to say thanks for the quality podcasts, man. I've been listening to this series on my commute to work lately and am currently in the middle of episode 8. Looking forward to more!

Thank You! If you didn't know, I actually finished the podcast earlier this year. Not every ep is one iTunes, but they are all available on YouTube and you can search for them on archive.org as well. I continually post them to iTunes, but whenever I post one, it bumps one off.

Glad I can help your commute!

• Justin likes this

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube....0EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

#64 pizzabear

pizzabear

Cherry Member

• 22 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 07:16 PM

Thank You! If you didn't know, I actually finished the podcast earlier this year. Not every ep is one iTunes, but they are all available on YouTube and you can search for them on archive.org as well. I continually post them to iTunes, but whenever I post one, it bumps one off.

Glad I can help your commute!

Oh, snap! I didn't realize, ha. That's strange re: iTunes. Bummer that Apple bottlenecks your posting like that. No worries, though. Thanks for the heads up.

Congrats on finishing the series, by the way! 

• Justin likes this

#65 TrekMD

TrekMD

Apple Member

• 631 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 07:34 AM

I'm late to the game but I'm listening to all of these now.  Really enjoying them.  I'm not watching the videos, though, but listening on a podcast app.  Should I be watching instead?  Also, what did I miss with the whole Mr.......Do stuff?  LOL

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

#66 nosweargamer

nosweargamer

Banana Member

• 3,118 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 02:28 PM

I'm late to the game but I'm listening to all of these now.  Really enjoying them.  I'm not watching the videos, though, but listening on a podcast app.  Should I be watching instead?  Also, what did I miss with the whole Mr.......Do stuff?  LOL

Whatever works best for you!

As far as Mr. Do being banned, in one episode, I banned the mention of his name when a listener kept going on and on about the game during feedback. I pretended to be upset since Mr. Do has nothing to do with the 7800 and I'm a Dig Dug fan. Every since that point, listeners would try to sneak in his name for fun.  :D

• TrekMD likes this

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube....0EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

#67 TrekMD

TrekMD

Apple Member

• 631 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 10:38 PM

Cool!  I've been listening to them as I drive to/from work.  I'm up to episode 13 right now. I'm going to "pause" so I can listen to the latest 7800 Homebrew podcast and then I'll be back.  :)

I keep laughing at all these pet peeve phrases on all the podcasts:  Back in the day, Mr. Do!, etc.  :)  I loved it when Ferg managed to sneak it in! 

Edited by TrekMD, 27 August 2017 - 11:29 PM.

#68 dauber

dauber

Pretzel Member

• 369 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 09:55 AM

*deleted post - wrong thread!*

Edited by dauber, 30 January 2018 - 09:36 AM.

Supernatural, perhaps...baloney, perhaps not.

#69 TrekMD

TrekMD

Apple Member

• 631 posts

Posted 30 January 2018 - 12:31 AM

Ah, I need to listen to this and I will have to send feedback for three games next time.  :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users