The Atari Creep

Atari Creep

8 minutes ago, Justin said:

Had fun joining you last night @Atari Creep! RoadBlasters is one of my all-time favorite games in the arcade and certainly on Atari Lynx. Was hoping you'd like it and thrilled that you did.

Thanks for coming by. Ya I love this game too. Rented it alot back in the day. Have yet to play the Lynx port. Hopefully soon with tjis lap top I am getting. Was told it had lynx on it. 🤘

Don't just watch TV, PLAY IT!

4 minutes ago, Atari Creep said:

Thanks for coming by. Ya I love this game too. Rented it alot back in the day. Have yet to play the Lynx port. Hopefully soon with tjis lap top I am getting. Was told it had lynx on it. 🤘

You'll love the Lynx port. It has all the thrills of the arcade and was really really impressive on a handheld for its time. It really gave that feeling that you had an arcade in your pocket, Istill play it a lot.

:atari_lynx:

Excited to be entering The New E R Λ of C R Ξ Ξ P with you! Welcome To The Next Level 🔥 Are you able to stream your Sunday Night Live stream on YouTube AND Instagram simultaneously? Maybe go live on YouTube with the Creep It Real Laptop, and then start streaming on Instagram with your phone? That would be so cool.

There was a dedicated  Bosconian at Funspot NH until they updated the mini-golf & family area. I imagine it is safely stored away and will ask about it the next opportunity I have to visit up there.

The Namco Museum Plug-in-play ("yellow & purple thing) is limited by a 4-way joystick

The Homebrew is pretty awesome. @RickR snagged one for me when it was first releaced

On 4/9/2019 at 8:58 PM, chas10e said:

There was a dedicated  Bosconian at Funspot NH until they updated the mini-golf & family area. I imagine it is safely stored away and will ask about it the next opportunity I have to visit up there.

The Namco Museum Plug-in-play ("yellow & purple thing) is limited by a 4-way joystick

The Homebrew is pretty awesome. @RickR snagged one for me when it was first releaced

That would be awesome if the pulled it out bro, oh MAN!!!!!!!! The plug 'n play was good though. Solid and played well.

On 4/17/2019 at 9:58 AM, StormSurge said:

I couldn't find a proper clip (one on YT cuts off before the key lines) but here's a reversed clip from Seinfeld that I thought of when you were talking about the strange return address. 🤣

Start at the 5:00 minute mark:

HAHAHA