I found some Ecto Cooler!

nosweargamer

After looking all summer in my local stores, I was lucky enough to find a 12 pack of cans under $10 on Wamart.com just last week. And I shipped it to the store for free. I was very excited to get this.

As a kid I liked it until my parents bought it so much and packed it in sooo many school lunches that I got sick of it.  But I'm happy to say it tastes great and beats out the other summer comeback, Crystal Pepsi.

I even made a review video of it with a special shout out to Rick!

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

I even made a review video of it with a special shout out to Rick!

I feel honored!  Thank you.

41g of sugar is much better than the 60-whatever in Crystal Gravy Pepsi. But still a lot.  Still, I will try this one if I see it at the store.  Good review.

I feel honored!  Thank you.

41g of sugar is much better than the 60-whatever in Crystal Gravy Pepsi. But still a lot.  Still, I will try this one if I see it at the store.  Good review.

You are now a legitimate media icon. 

"For you - Rowsdower from the 70 - have been appointed Omnivisioner of the Game Grid."  ~ Atari Adventure Square

I got some too. It was at a little independent store thing in the area. It's in the boxes though. Picked up two boxes of it. Then finished those off quickly. Then my grandma bought me more. It's really good.

Juice boxes?  I'll definitely look for those...smaller serving = less sugar!

Archived