Facebook Finds

Rowsdower70

Sometimes I trade and occasionally buy from individuals on Facebook, so I figured it needed to have its own thread.

I'll start the bidding high with this beauty I got from a cash/trade in IntellivisionInvasion facebook.

14095949_10207262952994103_6300784771005

The other overlay is in terrible shape, but this was an amazing pickup for me all things considered!    Me likey!

Edited by Rowsdower70

"For you - Rowsdower from the 70 - have been appointed Omnivisioner of the Game Grid."  ~ Atari Adventure Square

Ive done a couple of facebook trades, but at times im nervous to do so. With each and every group there is always the post saying "dont do deals with (enter name) i paid him, but he hast sent and deleted his facebook"

Our first trade was a Facebook trade :)

"For you - Rowsdower from the 70 - have been appointed Omnivisioner of the Game Grid."  ~ Atari Adventure Square

He told me he found everything at a yard sale. Do you think these were the original paddles bundled with this 2600? Also what sticks would i need to get to complete this box?

I think those are the original paddles. 

This one would have come with 2 joysticks that came in a plain cardboard holder.  I'll have to take a picture of that so you can see what it looks like.  It's the kind of thing that is probably impossible to buy, but pretty easy to replicate. 

Does anyone know the functional differences between 1001, 2001, and 3001 models?  I know there's more memory and bigger batteries as you move up the line.  But do the 3000's load games faster or anything like that? 

I have a 1001 myself and love it.  But I wonder if there is any reason to upgrade.

The 2001 and 3001 have a built in microphone, and faster processors. I believe they were also redesigned to make connecting them to a television much easier.

My model is a 3001 that I purchased new in 2009, and it seems to me to be the absolute best version.

Edited by LeeJ07

"I'd buy that for a dollar!" -Smash T.V.