ASTEROIDS Contest -- Ends Mon, September 15, 2014

Congratulations to greenween, our Asteroids High Score Contest 1st Place Winner!!!

Greenween's high score of 24,070 takes 1st Place and has won the contest! He'll be receiving the MIB Asteroids for the Atari 2600, in the protective plastic casing. And because of greenween's generosity, Fire_In_The_Valley, our 2nd Place winner with a score of 23,020, will be receiving the brand new 2600 Joystick!

To show how excited we are that you're here and to welcome you to the forums, EVERYBODY WHO SUBMITTED A SCORE HAS WON A PRIZE! Yep, our runners-up are champs too. Guys, if you'd like to PM me or The Professor with your mailing address, we have some freebies we'd like to send you, including our 1st Edition Button Set. It's just our way of saying thanks for being part of the forums and for coming to the Atari Party!

If you didn't win this time, there will SURELY be other ways for you to win again. Our next big giveaway is October 29th. We'll be having a Live Chat Atari Trivia Night, and to celebrate Halloween we'll be giving away a refurbished black "Vader" Atari 2600 VCS, complete with new Joystick, Haunted House, and Ms. Pac-Man for chasing ghosts!

Thanks again for playing guys, hope you all had fun!

<3 DeLorean Silhouette 

I stayed in the center unless I had to move, only using hyper space when I had to. I also tried to only hit a couple rocks at a time to avoid buttloads of tiny ones. Played at least 50 times to get that score so you where hard to beat Fire!! You earned that controller bud!

"Better to be king for a night than schmuck for a lifetime."

Archived