Candy Bars you can no longer buy

RickR

OMG you guys.  If you ever see one of these in the store, BUY IT.

jnb-000247.jpg

Reeses' PBC was my favorite candy bar growing up...but it doesn't taste the same now.  The Peanut Butter is too chalky.  The chocolate too sweet.

But these Justin's.....OMG...it's exactly how I remember Reeses' used to be.  Highly recommended. 

Just picked up (and promptly eaten) a 3 pack of Reeses Peanut Butter Cups...

Hmmn, not really blown away by them to be honest, bit bland...

try these:

candy.jpg

Brian Matherne - owner/curator of "The MOST comprehensive list of Atari VCS/2600 homebrews ever compiled." http://tiny.cc/Atari2600Homebrew

author of "The Atari 2600 Homebrew Companion" book series available on Amazon! www.amazon.com/author/brianmatherne

If i can find'em..will do :)

Wal-Mart and Murphy USA gas stations have them - Murphy has them BOGO right now.

Brian Matherne - owner/curator of "The MOST comprehensive list of Atari VCS/2600 homebrews ever compiled." http://tiny.cc/Atari2600Homebrew

author of "The Atari 2600 Homebrew Companion" book series available on Amazon! www.amazon.com/author/brianmatherne

So what are....

'Combos'?

Pizzeria

Pretzel Pizza flavoured cheese etc.

Taste any good? still avaiable?

Saw ad in old Marvel Comic.

Newbie on me.

Combos are still available.....we sell them at the store I work at - but they never move. We sell the one below, pretzel outside with cheese inside, but there are other flavor "combos".

post-52-0-79477900-1482204438.jpg

OMG you guys.  If you ever see one of these in the store, BUY IT.

jnb-000247.jpg

Reeses' PBC was my favorite candy bar growing up...but it doesn't taste the same now.  The Peanut Butter is too chalky.  The chocolate too sweet.

But these Justin's.....OMG...it's exactly how I remember Reeses' used to be.  Highly recommended. 

But it says it's organic.  I'm afraid it might turn me into a vegan.

"For you - Rowsdower from the 70 - have been appointed Omnivisioner of the Game Grid."  ~ Atari Adventure Square