I'm providing the Intellivison for the Arcade Expo, help me choose the games!

Rowsdower70

So I have offered to bring my INTV III to the Expo to set up for people to play on.   I will need to provide a nice mix of games.
I have a few that must be there (BurgerTime, Astrosmash, Tron Deadly Discs, AD&D) but I'd love to hear input of what you would like to choose from if you sat down to play an Intellivision.

Keeping in mind it is an Arcade expo, and also trying to keep it mostly 1 player games.  

What would you recommend!?

"For you - Rowsdower from the 70 - have been appointed Omnivisioner of the Game Grid."  ~ Atari Adventure Square

I have Centipede I could bring, Defender is pricey so I'm not sticking that one out there.

I thought about Ladybug and Venture also, they are probably the two best coleco titles.

Maybe Demon Attack as well.

(we will be putting a "property of" sticker on them for whatever good it will do)

"For you - Rowsdower from the 70 - have been appointed Omnivisioner of the Game Grid."  ~ Atari Adventure Square

Pitfall, space armada, space spartan,

and not sure if you want to put that rare of a game out there but worm whomper

Oh hell no I'm not bringing Worm Whomper, and I dont think I'll be bringing my Intellivoice module, but Space Armada is good one.  Pitfall! will be covered by one of the Ataris that Darrell Spice Jr will be bringing.

Simple Classics!

Astrosmash

Masters of The Universe

Night Stalker

Shark Shark

Snafu

Spiker! ;)

Masters of the Universe is a great call.  Shark Shark if my extra copy comes in is doable.  

Thanks for the suggestions!

BTW NSG, if you want to donate your copy of Spiker!  I would give your YouTube page full credit! ;)

Lock N' Chase is a solid arcade port on the INTV

the voice modules are cheap enough I would suppose as to avoid theft & might get some attention ... anything have a good "attract mode" ?

The consoles aren't set up near the vendors, and its an arcade expo so I really doubt the Intellivoice will win over the arcade cabs and pins.

I have seen the INTV's version of Atlantis.  While the 2600 port is my favorite I did like how the INTV's version changed between day and night.  So...if you have it...maybe include Atlantis.  Nova Blast was a really neat game as well but I never could find that one.  I only played it on emulation.  So...if you have them I would bring Atlantis and Nova Blast, too.  They might get a bit lonely if left them behind. ;)

How soon is the event?  

http://www.arcadecenter.com

Brian Matherne - owner/curator of "The MOST comprehensive list of Atari VCS/2600 homebrews ever compiled." http://tiny.cc/Atari2600Homebrew

author of "The Atari 2600 Homebrew Companion" book series available on Amazon! www.amazon.com/author/brianmatherne

I want to keep it at around 10 games.  
1. Astrosmash

2. Lock n' Chase

3. AD&D

4. Tron Deadly Discs
5. Night Stalker

6. He-Man

7. Burger Time
8. Demon Attack (in lieu of Atlantis, I think this one is easier to sit down and play)
9. Snafu

10. Ladybug

I may bring Beauty & the Beast too, who knows.

The plan right now is the Mrs. is going to laminate a couple of front/back pages showing the overlays.

Archived