LBC's Work Table

Sabertooth

My wife has been generally tolerant of my adventures in console modding and repair. That said, I've been doing it more frequently lately and it was time to give back the dining room table. So I took some time out today to give myself some space in our ancient, detached garage. Not quite a mancave (yet).post-65-0-66743500-1475462927_thumb.jpg

I've got that set of posters.  I think I snagged them off of Think Geek several years ago.  I only have Tron framed and displayed.

That's where I got them, too. It must have been about 5-6 years ago. Back then, I still thought I might get a room inside of the house. Wishful thinking. :)

Just a quick update for those interested in the posters. They were designed by an artist named Steve Thomas. They are still available through his Zazzle page. He actually did a set of 10 back in 2010 but Think Geek only bundled 5. Zazzle is running a 50% off paper products so I ordered the last five: Centipede, Asteroids, Defender, Galaga and Spy Hunter. Will post back when I have them.

For those interested: http://www.zazzle.com/stevethomas/gifts?cg=196645528681010263

Archived