Jr. Pac-Man for INTV

Arenafoot

Had this happened here the topic would be removed and the Member permanently banned from the site. Just FYI.

As Justin said: delete the thread and ban the user.

Proud to say I have no idea who "Eric" is because we have our walls up and don't let that sort of drama in here. Keep Atari I/O Beautiful :emoji-E420:

The Jr Pac "hoax" was 100% my idea

Pollution from other sites will not be allowed :info:

Interesting. Well this is exactly why I made my post about moving on and it is what it is etc, because it always seems somehow info gets back to AA. BUT I will say I guess it is something he botherered to register, post, apologize and say there would be no more such marketing attempts, he seemed to actually be concerned about how outsiders perceived such behaviour. 

Probably still best you banished him and shut him down I guess, sends a clear message that we are just not into such nonsense and have no interests in tolerating such behaviour. If it is an "in joke" between certain AA Intellivision collectors than perhaps that is where it should stay. 

I am Rob aka MaximumRD aka OldSchoolRetroGamer and THIS is my world http://about.me/maximumrd

"For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday."

- M. Bison

There are some really great people on other sites. Many of our most dedicated members originally came from AtariAge and other sites, including MaximumRD, BTBfilms, and most everybody reading this. We want to welcome in as many great new people as possible, to join us and grow our membership. But they have to get what we're doing and at least attempt to understand what this community stands for. If we allow the same nonsense to happen here that happens on other sites, what good are we?

I made a commitment to all of you to Keep Atari I/O Beautiful. Hoaxes and drama being dragged in here from other sites won't fly. I said this wouldn't be tolerated here and I meant it.

The point being, they didn't need to resort to a stunt like this.  The game is good enough to stand on it's own without bogus hype. 

Amen!

Brian Matherne - owner/curator of "The MOST comprehensive list of Atari VCS/2600 homebrews ever compiled." http://tiny.cc/Atari2600Homebrew

author of "The Atari 2600 Homebrew Companion" book series available on Amazon! www.amazon.com/author/brianmatherne

I'm sorry to beat the dead horse...but I got to play the game at PRGE, and it was really really great.  The point being, they didn't need to resort to a stunt like this.  The game is good enough to stand on it's own without bogus hype. 

You're not beating a dead horse, that's the crux of the matter. Great games don't require bizarre stunts or misleading the community.

This just gets curiouser and curiouser.

This is super straight forward. If somebody disruptive shows up with a bad reputation and drags negative issues into our community they are going to be removed from the site. (See our House Rules)

It's a really beautiful Jr. Pac-Man though.