Halloween 2016!

Kid A

Unfortunately the apartment where we live at says trick or treating is not allowed.  It's considered "soliciting" by the owner(s).  But our town does have this thing they do to celebrate called the Trick or Treat trail.  The businesses in the downtown area dress up and stand on the sidewalks to give out tricks and/or treats.  Mostly for the kids but we have seen adults dress up as well.  The trail goes for 4 or 5 blocks starting at the intersection behind city hall and going all the way to the post office and circles around to the other side.  My wife and I usually do some small dressing up, put a Halloween dress on our dog, and go somewhere to watch the event.  Weather permitting of course. 

Unfortunately the apartment where we live at says trick or treating is not allowed. It's considered "soliciting" by the owner(s). But our town does have this thing they do to celebrate called the Trick or Treat trail. The businesses in the downtown area dress up and stand on the sidewalks to give out tricks and/or treats. Mostly for the kids but we have seen adults dress up as well. The trail goes for 4 or 5 blocks starting at the intersection behind city hall and going all the way to the post office and circles around to the other side. My wife and I usually do some small dressing up, put a Halloween dress on our dog, and go somewhere to watch the event. Weather permitting of course.

Soliciting? That sucks!

I'm actually at a Halloween party right now!

My wife took a pic of me in my costume!

post-79-0-07637900-1477716784_thumb.jpg

I love it!

Edited by KidA0723

I haven't dressed up for many years.   This year some friends online are going to get with us and watch Stephen King's Creepshow together.

I'm also doing low-carb so I wont get to demolish my favorite candies this year.   Some Atkins treats will have to do. :)

"For you - Rowsdower from the 70 - have been appointed Omnivisioner of the Game Grid."  ~ Atari Adventure Square