Join the World of Atari!

Sign In or Create Your Atari I/O Account to join the party! Membership is always free! Gain full access to an amazing new retrogaming community with UNLIMITED member features, weekly high score championships, and prizes. Join other friendly retrogamers as we celebrate nostalgia & classic games, from Atari to Nintendo, Sega, TurboGrafx-16 and beyond!

Photo

Raising Cane vs. Zaxby's

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#41 Arenafoot

Arenafoot

Atari VCS/2600 Homebrew curator

• 2,272 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 11:59 PM

My wife and I stumbled across a "Raising Cane's" just south of Los Angeles on I-5.  It was great.  My wife had never been, and she enjoyed it too.  I really like places that have a very small and focused menu like RC's. 

How about Freddy's Steakburgers? We just went to the 2nd location here in Baton Rouge tonight - they have some great burgers and custard!

https://freddysusa.com/

consoles I own: Atari 2600 Vader & Jr. (short rainbow) w/box, GCE Vectrex, Radio Shack CoCo2 (64k) w/box, Intellivision, NES, SNES, N64 (x3), Xbox (Halo Ed.), PS1 (x3), PS2 slim, Wii, Mattel HyperScan (x2) handhelds I own: Microvision w/box, Electronic Football (by Sears) w/box, Tomytronic Pac-Man w/ box, Entex PacMan2, Coleco Donkey Kong tabletop w/box (w/ Coleco "Perma-Power" Adapter), & all MGA Classic Arcade's and Jakk's Pacific/TV Games Plug-n-Play.

#42 Arenafoot

Arenafoot

• 2,272 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 02:37 PM

first timers to the Boston location:

then they hack the sauce and chicken:

• Justin likes this

consoles I own: Atari 2600 Vader & Jr. (short rainbow) w/box, GCE Vectrex, Radio Shack CoCo2 (64k) w/box, Intellivision, NES, SNES, N64 (x3), Xbox (Halo Ed.), PS1 (x3), PS2 slim, Wii, Mattel HyperScan (x2) handhelds I own: Microvision w/box, Electronic Football (by Sears) w/box, Tomytronic Pac-Man w/ box, Entex PacMan2, Coleco Donkey Kong tabletop w/box (w/ Coleco "Perma-Power" Adapter), & all MGA Classic Arcade's and Jakk's Pacific/TV Games Plug-n-Play.

#43 Justin

Justin

The Shah of Atari

• Administrator
  • 1,889 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 04:38 PM

Now you're just making me hungry. 

• Arenafoot likes this

#44 Kid A

Kid A

Orange Member

• 232 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 11:48 AM

My wife and I stumbled across a "Raising Cane's" just south of Los Angeles on I-5. It was great. My wife had never been, and she enjoyed it too. I really like places that have a very small and focused menu like RC's.

I'm pretty happy that one just opened like 15 minutes from where I live!
  • RickR and Arenafoot like this

#45 Arenafoot

Arenafoot

• 2,272 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 05:36 PM

Cane's at Mardi Gras time in New Orleans...... enjoy!

https://www.facebook...110784049175880

• jmjustin6 likes this

#46 Arenafoot

Arenafoot

• 2,272 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 05:25 PM

Todd got a new Raising "Cane"! .............. Cane III

Attached Thumbnails

• canes 3.JPG

• jmjustin6 likes this

#47 RickR

RickR

The Don

• 5,411 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 08:19 PM

I'm still waiting for the first Cane's to open in downtown Portland....coming soon it says. 

• Arenafoot likes this

#48 Arenafoot

Arenafoot

• 2,272 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 01:29 AM

I'm still waiting for the first Cane's to open in downtown Portland....coming soon it says. 

Let me know if you can get one of these after they open.....if not I mail one to you!

Attached Thumbnails

• Raisin-Canes.jpg

#49 Starbuck66

Starbuck66

Pretzel Member

• 366 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 03:58 PM

How about Freddy's Steakburgers? We just went to the 2nd location here in Baton Rouge tonight - they have some great burgers and custard!

https://freddysusa.com/

We have Freddy’s, and I like them, but not as much as Culvers, which does everything Freddy’s does but better.

https://www.culvers.com
  • Arenafoot likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users