Join the World of Atari!

Sign In or Create Your Atari I/O Account to join the party! Membership is always free! Gain full access to an amazing new retrogaming community with UNLIMITED member features, weekly high score championships, and prizes. Join other friendly retrogamers as we celebrate nostalgia & classic games, from Atari to Nintendo, Sega, TurboGrafx-16 and beyond!

Photo

Wednesday Night Chat - November 9, 2016

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Rowsdower70

Rowsdower70

Pear Member

• 2,302 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 02:44 PM

Apologies for no chat last week, but we're back in the saddle this week!

With the Houston Arcade Expo 4 days away, there's really only one thing on my mind this week.

So please join RickR and myself at our regular time where our nightly topic will be:

• Retro Gaming Conventions
  • Gaming Expos
  • Video Game Tournaments

1QrfVJk.jpg

Have you been to many?   Do you enjoy them?   Do you go looking for bargains or just obscure stuff?  Do you participate in tourneys?

What makes a GOOD convention for you?

• The Professor, RickR, Kid A and 2 others like this

"For you - Rowsdower from the 70 - have been appointed Omnivisioner of the Game Grid."  ~ Atari Adventure Square

#2 Rowsdower70

Rowsdower70

Pear Member

• 2,302 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 09:33 AM

As a side note.   Even though this NEVER happens in Atari.IO chat.    Just remember:   No politics!

I think we've all had enough of that to last us a long time.

Thanks!

• MaximumRD, RickR and Arenafoot like this

"For you - Rowsdower from the 70 - have been appointed Omnivisioner of the Game Grid."  ~ Atari Adventure Square

#3 RickR

RickR

The Don

• 4,630 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 05:42 PM

I have to work at 8, but i'll be there.  May not type a lot.  Work has been kicking my caboose lately. 

#4 Rowsdower70

Rowsdower70

Pear Member

• 2,302 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 07:12 PM

I'm gonna jump in chat early, because I may have to leave early.   Like a lot of folks, I didn't get a ton of sleep last night and I still have lots to do for Arcade Expo!

• Arenafoot likes this

#5 Dan Iacovelli

Dan Iacovelli

Pretzel Member

• 410 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 05:37 PM

sorry I missed this chat, I've been to classic gaming expo in vegas, midwest gaming classic in milwaukee and of course my own vgs.

in 2017 I plan to go more places as soon as I can drive

AVC Online: avc.atari-users.net

VGS website: http://videogamesummit.net

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users