Ti Cable?

Atari Creep

PLEASE excuse my ignorance here.... I never got into the early computers and or their games aside from Atari 8 bit. 

I found this cable in a pile of stuff. I normally, thought I do not know much about early computers, can generally figure things out. That said I have NO clue what this cable is nor what it would be for. I'm sure it's something simple. If anyone could hip me to what it is all about that would be great.

Oh, and if anyone need this let me know. I have no use for it!!!

20161205_212801_zpscfktbn02.jpg

Don't just watch TV, PLAY IT!

I have a TI computer but rarely use it because I only have 3 games for it.  Now that I know what that cable looks like I will keep an eye out for it.

Well, Um, I kind of have one (that one) I have no use for. So, if you need or want it, it's yours!

PM me if you do!

Edited by Atari Creep

TI has some really great games, and they are pretty reasonably priced. 

I never did get into the home computers aside from the XEGS. (broken record) once we buy a house and I have space for a collection again I do plan to explore. Odd thing is my girls mom has a Ti in the basement but because we don't like each other I can't have it. HAHAHAHA

I appreciate the offer but the TI is not really one of my favorite computers.  The only reason why I have it is because it came in a pile of mixed up stuff from ShopGoodwill.  I was after the pile of games and the TI just happened to be in there.  I really have no interest it...it just sits and collects dust.  I played it once to do a high score run on Burgertime.  Played for two hours, reached 200,000 points.  Never played the thing again.  I'm planning on putting it up for trade.