Join the World of Atari!

Sign In or Create Your Atari I/O Account to join the party! Membership is always free! Gain full access to an amazing new retrogaming community with UNLIMITED member features, weekly high score championships, and prizes. Join other friendly retrogamers as we celebrate nostalgia & classic games, from Atari to Nintendo, Sega, TurboGrafx-16 and beyond!

Photo

Strike Force AKA Defender III headed to the Amiga?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Lost Dragon

Lost Dragon

Banana Member

• 2,942 posts

Posted 06 December 2016 - 02:07 PM

Now, this is more than likely to be yet another B.S claim by the UK Press, but at least 1 Amiga magazine here in the UK, claimed none other than System 3 (The Last Ninja, Myth, Silly Putty, IK+ etc) were in the process of converting Defender 3 to the Amiga.

We'd already seen Jeff Minter botch Defender II for ARC (ok, press loved it, i found it pretty poor) and System 3 never want to talk about lost games on any formats, you have to seek out individuals behind each lost game, see if they want to chat...

And no actual coding team named, just speculated, but given the coin-op was never converted to any home system, WHY i wonder didn't Atari have Jeff Minter convert this, rather than doing Defender 2000?.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users