Awesome NES gaming donations from Warumon !

MaximumRD

Awesome NES gaming donations from Warumon ! 

[video=youtube_share;zkvpRxmmYfI]

I have pasted the video description below so no need to view on youtube:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For those who don't appreciate the narration or my usual rabble !!!!!!!!!!

You may go DIRECT to the unboxing / reveal beginning around the 8 min 40 sec mark. 

Wow! I knew the package was coming and I knew it would have games but what is really cool is it arrived ON MY BIRTHDAY merely by fluke because it came all the way from Germany, was held up in Canadian customs and yet here it is right on my 47th Birthday ! So please share my fun and excitement (and YES I did it right this time without too much backlight washing out the images  ) 

Thanks once again to the generous, thoughtful and all around awesome Youtuber / Retro gamer / Musician and Classic Hardware restorer Michael - "Warumon Gaiden" aka Mr.PastGlory aka Michael. Check out his links below, drop by say HI and tell'em MaximumRD sent you! 

Facebook:

Youtube 

(Check out these awesome examples of his work)

Atari VCS Synthcart duet & STacy [D3M3N714]

On Bandcamp for your musical consideration

I am Rob aka MaximumRD aka OldSchoolRetroGamer and THIS is my world http://about.me/maximumrd

"For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday."

- M. Bison

Archived