Atari I/O Retro Junk Box 7: The Junk Box Awakens

OK.  Here is what I took out.  This was a really awesome box and cram packed with stuff, so I do apologize but I was unable to put a few things I wanted to put in.  

1. Minestorm overlay for the Vectrex!!!  I have been wanting this overlay for years and never been able to get my hands on.  This will live on my Vectrex! 

2. Golf and F1 race for the famicom

3. Boxed Basketball for the 2600

4. 10 Yard Fight for the N.E.S.

5. A bunch of Manuals and bruchures (very cool one for Yars' Revenge, multi language)

6. Fix-It Felix Jr. for the genesis.  This is crazy, I didn't know this existed and my daughter and I watch Wreck it Ralph all the time and I always thought it would be cool if this game actually existed, and it does.  c7056577-6bc9-4edd-9ad8-c5ef3a229ee8.jpg

Wow! A Mine Storm overlay is in the "Junk Box".......WT_?!?!?!?! It sounds like the junk box needs a name change......... the "Retro Goodie Box", "Retro Gem Box", Awesome Retro Stuff Box,..............

Congrats AtariBrian!

Brian Matherne - owner/curator of "The MOST comprehensive list of Atari VCS/2600 homebrews ever compiled." http://tiny.cc/Atari2600Homebrew

author of "The Atari 2600 Homebrew Companion" book series available on Amazon! www.amazon.com/author/brianmatherne

Would you guys be ok if I hosted the next box? 

I have one almost completely built and should be able to send it out shortly after this one wraps up.

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

Would you guys be ok if I hosted the next box? 

I have one almost completely built and should be able to send it out shortly after this one wraps up.

HELL YES!!!!!!

Man, the toughest part about going through the junk box is wanting to take out something small and valuable.  Now I need to figure out what I can put back of equal value that actually fits in the box!

But wow, this box has some great stuff in it.  Great job, everyone.  :thumb:

WHAT DID YA TAKE BALL???????????????

Don't just watch TV, PLAY IT!

The RJB will ship on out to correagonzalez tomorrow; I expect to have a video showing what I took from the box online by then, too.  I managed to fit my additions into the box alright, but I had to pull out two things to get the box closed:

33003423475_245146e4cb.jpg

I'll either use NFS Sonic and the mystery N64 cart in a future junk box (perhaps I can host the one after NSG's) or I can certainly send them on to anyone who might want them now.

http://forums.atari.io/index.php/topic/2937-atari-io-retro-junk-box-8-insert-subtitle-here/?view=getnewpost

And if one of the mods can move this to Atari I/O events sections, it would be appreciated.

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

The RJB will ship on out to correagonzalez tomorrow; I expect to have a video showing what I took from the box online by then, too.  I managed to fit my additions into the box alright, but I had to pull out two things to get the box closed:

33003423475_245146e4cb.jpg

I'll either use NFS Sonic and the mystery N64 cart in a future junk box (perhaps I can host the one after NSG's) or I can certainly send them on to anyone who might want them now.

Cleaned the N64 cart, but no luck getting it to load, any idea what it is?

Not sure if this is the same n64 cart with no label that I threw in the junk box, but if it's is should be hot wheels turbo racing, I did test it before and was working, but it can be a complete different game that someone else threw in.

I almost took that too. Such a great game but I am not collecting for the N64 right now. 

Edited by Atari Creep

I forgot -- the Post Office is closed for Presidents' Day!  It's all boxed up and ready to go, though, and I'll take it over to ship out to correagonzalez tomorrow.  In the meantime, here's what I took out!

Wow! Great stuff! 

Side comment: I would have commented on the video but comments are disabled. Just wanted to let ya know I was there! Good stuff.