Current Intellivision Collection

Starbuck66

Just thought I would share some pics of my Christmas present plus the games I now have for it:

j5JqBiGh.jpg

7ZBcfiNh.jpg

All the boxed games came with the bundle my wife got me, plus the console box and "The Stickler" (I laugh every time I read/say that). I had a few of the loose carts lying around (Pitfall, Swords and Serpents, Checkers, Boxing, NBA B-Ball, and Tron Deadly Discs), and the rest I purchased today at a local used game shop I frequent a lot. 

Edited by Starbuck66

I'm debating getting a voice module and some of the voice games, but having them available on the Flashback makes it a tough purchase for me. I'll probably stick to getting more third party stuff.

If you decide to snag on, they aren't prohibitively expensive.   You can usually get the module itself for 20ish, and the games aren't rare so around 10 each boxed.

"For you - Rowsdower from the 70 - have been appointed Omnivisioner of the Game Grid."  ~ Atari Adventure Square