An easy way to play GameGear on the TV?

Atari Creep

I do not normally get excited about Hyperkin products but this got my attention. Its basically a power base converter that will also take GG carts. From the facebook post it looks like we have to wait until CES 2017 for more. I'm excited anyway. Haha

FB_IMG_1483795337607_zpswzfgbq3w.jpg

I would love for someone to create an adaptor like this for the Jaguar (or for anything) that would play Lynx games  :atari_lynx:

Unfortunately it seems like a lot of people don't care that much about Atari anymore.

Actually, the 2600 still has a lot of fans, since we just got the Portable Flashback and Flashback 7.

They wouldn't keep making it if it didn't sell. Just look at the Intellivision and Colecovision Flahsbacks (both one and done).

And we still get compilations for new systems.

Now outside the 2600 stuff, the general public doesn't seem to care much about the Lynx, Jag, 7800, 5200 or computers.

I'd say the retro systems that a lot of people still care about are:

Atari 2600

NES

SNES

Game Boy

Sega Genesis

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

Would love to see sales figures on the Atari Flashback Portable. 

Looked at a house this weekend and they had an Atari Flashback hooked up to a CRT in the basement/ Right where my stuff is going to go if they take our offer!!!!! 

But as many Atari fans that are out there I do not think it can still compete with the Nintendorks and their wants and needs. HAHA Flashbacks sell but I think it mainly sells to folks that pick it up for the goof of playing Atari again and is short lived. Or get it for their kids to check it out, and sometimes they stay hooked up and sometimes they get put in the closet. But we need to start bothering Hyperkin to hook us old kats up with a clone system of our own. Pre Nintendo 8bit stuff. 8 Bit computer, VCS, 7800 and so on and so on!!!! Would be nice to see but I am not holding my breath!!!!!!

Don't just watch TV, PLAY IT!