Join the World of Atari!

Sign In or Create Your Atari I/O Account to join the party! Membership is always free! Gain full access to an amazing new retrogaming community with UNLIMITED member features, weekly high score championships, and prizes. Join other friendly retrogamers as we celebrate nostalgia & classic games, from Atari to Nintendo, Sega, TurboGrafx-16 and beyond!

Photo

Squad Challenge - Xevious (Atari 7800)

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 kamakazi20012

kamakazi20012

Apple Member

• 774 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 04:48 AM

awesome score and video, Atari Creep  :beer: It's all about having fun.  Could you imagine all of us in the same room doing this?

• greenween and Atari Creep like this

#42 chas10e

chas10e

Pretzel Member

• 307 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 08:23 PM

18790 The best I got, for now!!!!!!! B)

:mac_alert: STRONG LANGUAGE!

I noticed you have separate controls for bombs & missiles , assuredly a more civilized and ECO-friendly way of playing 

you would THINK with 2 button capability on the 7800 you would need to use the 2 buttons but you don't

basically I run through the levels with trigger down. a more scorched-Earth approach. if you read the backstory and you know the enemy eventually wins they takes the planet back, so HAMMER -DOWN !!!!!

• Atari Creep likes this

#43 Atari Creep

Atari Creep

Pretzel Member

• 315 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 02:54 PM

Great video Atari Creep!!

awesome score and video, Atari Creep  :beer: It's all about having fun.  Could you imagine all of us in the same room doing this?

I noticed you have separate controls for bombs & missiles , assuredly a more civilized and ECO-friendly way of playing 

you would THINK with 2 button capability on the 7800 you would need to use the 2 buttons but you don't

basically I run through the levels with trigger down. a more scorched-Earth approach. if you read the backstory and you know the enemy eventually wins they takes the planet back, so HAMMER -DOWN !!!!!

Thanks a ton guys!!!!!

Ya chas10e I thought about doing that but it never came naturally o me in THIS game. Other shooters will spew a hail storm of rounds where this one is slower that way, to me anyway. I love smashing the button the rapid fire as fast as I can.

Don't just watch TV, PLAY IT!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users