Castlevania Animated Series on Netflix?

Atari Creep

I'd give it a chance.  It would be nice to have an animated series on this classic that takes the series a bit more serious than the Simon character we were stuck with in Captain N.  I loved that show, too, but the personality the show creators gave Simon just never seemed right to me.  At times it was annoying.  I'm all for this if it is good.

I'd give it a chance.  It would be nice to have an animated series on this classic that takes the series a bit more serious than the Simon character we were stuck with in Captain N.  I loved that show, too, but the personality the show creators gave Simon just never seemed right to me.  At times it was annoying.  I'm all for this if it is good.

I watched Captain N when I was 11, but that was at a time when I didn't know many Nintendo games, so I didn't know who Simon was.  I might have to watch that show again.

It's not available yet.  It is supposed to be coming out in the Fall, I believe.  If it is as well done as the new Voltron, we are in for a treat. 

Slated for the fall'ish. However there are conflicting reports from all over. Some are saying it will be somewhat kid friendly where others are reporting it will be uber violent!!!!!! I am getting a bit more excited for it personally.

Don't just watch TV, PLAY IT!

Slated for the fall'ish. However there are conflicting reports from all over. Some are saying it will be somewhat kid friendly where others are reporting it will be uber violent!!!!!! I am getting a bit more excited for it personally.

I heard someone say it would be R rated.  Personally, I'd prefer something everyone can watch, but some violence would make sense since it is Castlevania.

I watched Captain N when I was 11, but that was at a time when I didn't know many Nintendo games, so I didn't know who Simon was.  I might have to watch that show again.

Not trying to step off topic but Captain N contained a few characters from popular NES games at that time.  Mega Man, Kid Icarus, and Simon Belmont.  Have you played Castlevania II - Simon's Quest?  Yea...that Simon.  But they gave him this attitude that is much like "Biff" from the Back To The Future movies.  At times it works, at other times it's annoying.

I am impressed that you have seen these.  I hope I can find them on VHS or DVD someday.  My favorite episode is the very first one.  Once they brought GameBoy into it the show seemed to lose some flair.  

After seeing that trailer on the new Castlevania series coming up...I'm all for it!

Not trying to step off topic but Captain N contained a few characters from popular NES games at that time.  Mega Man, Kid Icarus, and Simon Belmont.  Have you played Castlevania II - Simon's Quest?  Yea...that Simon.  But they gave him this attitude that is much like "Biff" from the Back To The Future movies.  At times it works, at other times it's annoying.

I am impressed that you have seen these.  I hope I can find them on VHS or DVD someday.  My favorite episode is the very first one.  Once they brought GameBoy into it the show seemed to lose some flair.  

After seeing that trailer on the new Castlevania series coming up...I'm all for it!

When I was 10, I was a Mario fanboy :)

I almost bought Simon's Quest on Saturday.  I'll play it soon.