Atari I/O Retro Junk Box 8: The Fellowship of the Junk Box

Dig Dug is one of my favs!  Glad I could help add that and others to your collection!!!  :thumb:

Who knows about that pac-man. I think I got it mixed in a recent lot off of the bay, so it could have come from anywhere.

That Pitfall really likes YouTubers. It belonged to Willie from Arcade USA before me.

Oh, and it's not just a Care Bears VHS....it's Care Bears The Movie!!! (Totally fine you took it out to make room. I wasn't sure if anyone would take it, but thought it might get a laugh or two from people who saw it in the box!)

Looking forward to seeing what bulky item you added to the box. I'm going with a Sega Activator!!!  ;)

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

Dig Dug is one of my favs!  Glad I could help add that and others to your collection!!!  :thumb:

Who knows about that pac-man. I think I got it mixed in a recent lot off of the bay, so it could have come from anywhere.

That Pitfall really likes YouTubers. It belonged to Willie from Arcade USA before me.

Oh, and it's not just a Care Bears VHS....it's Care Bears The Movie!!! (Totally fine you took it out to make room. I wasn't sure if anyone would take it, but thought it might get a laugh or two from people who saw it in the box!)

Looking forward to seeing what bulky item you added to the box. I'm going with a Sega Activator!!!  ;)

I cracked up when I seen it in there. 

Don't just watch TV, PLAY IT!

UPDATED LIST

Atari Creep MA

Atari Brian NY
Jmjustin6 GA
Rowsdower TX
Correagonzalez NY
RickR OR
Ballblazer MD
Malakzero CA
NSG TN

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Wicked awesome stuff you took.  No problem here on the bulky stuff removal.  Although that ball shootin' game looks cool. Save it for the next box!

By all means, if you would like it message me your info. I will get it out to you ASAP!!!

Box is on its way to AtariBrian!!!!!!!!!

Don't just watch TV, PLAY IT!

Probably someone in the list after I ship the box will pick this up, was thinking of selling, but wouldn't be fair since I didn't pay for 3 of these, just one, so after the junk box is over, the last one I will trade it to whoever is interested for some games, or maybe a turbografx 16 console? Been wanting one of these for a while, but anything i dont have will do, not being picky.

Edited by correagonzalez

The eagle has landed!

Looking forward to seeing what you took out!

UPDATED LIST

Atari Creep MA

Atari Brian NY
Jmjustin6 GA
Rowsdower TX
Correagonzalez NY
RickR OR
Ballblazer MD
Malakzero CA
NSG TN

Here is what I took out, after many hours of debate.  

Mega Man 4 and Othello for the N.E.S. (so far even on easy I can't even come close to beating the computer in othello)

Grow a Girlfriend (my kid said "your not going to take that!"  so I said, "but what if mommy doesn't come home, boom, new mommy!" my mother in law got a kick out of that).

and for the Sega Vectorman (I've been looking for this one for a while, just tried it out today, fun game) Triple Score and Too Cool To Fool.

She's all ready to go to Jmjustin6 now.

jb8out.jpg

Here is what I took out, after many hours of debate.

Mega Man 4 and Othello for the N.E.S. (so far even on easy I can't even come close to beating the computer in othello)

Grow a Girlfriend (my kid said "your not going to take that!" so I said, "but what if mommy doesn't come home, boom, new mommy!" my mother in law got a kick out of that).

and for the Sega Vectorman (I've been looking for this one for a while, just tried it out today, fun game) Triple Score and Too Cool To Fool.

She's all ready to go to Jmjustin6 now.

jb8out.jpg

Very good picks Brian!????

Sorry guys I had to make some executive decisions and edit some stuff out so I could close the box.  So as always if anyone wants this stuff I will mail it to you, just ask.  McDonalds batman kids glasses, stuffed joker doll and a Dick Tracy casebook (close to 300 pages).

JB8%20edit.jpg

Btw, that Dick Tracy book is a really good read. The original daily comic strips combined to tell one long case, and this book collects several cases. Even adults can enjoy them and they still hold up today, even with some of them being 80+ years old!

Highly recommended if you like comics or if all you know of Dick Tracy is the 1990 movie.

Edited by nosweargamer

Wow! The box has been moving very fast so far!

Get Ready Rows!

UPDATED LIST

Atari Creep MA

Atari Brian NY
Jmjustin6 GA
Rowsdower TX
Correagonzalez NY
RickR OR
Ballblazer MD
Malakzero CA
NSG TN
Edited by nosweargamer