Atari I/O Retro Junk Box 8: The Fellowship of the Junk Box

Ok here is what i took out. I couldn't quite get the book back in there so i had to take it out too. But hey maybe it will help me beat some games im stuck on.

I will get this shipped out today and it will be yours Rows!

Nice selections Justin! Now you'll able to beat all Nes games!(Just kidding lol) This box is moving pretty fast by the way!

Really dig that Namco Collection for the Xbox (I'm pretty sure I have the Gamecube version). It has Galaga 88 and Pac Mania as unlockables!

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

Ok here is what i took out. I couldn't quite get the book back in there so i had to take it out too. But hey maybe it will help me beat some games im stuck on.

I will get this shipped out today and it will be yours Rows!

62753961.jpg

"For you - Rowsdower from the 70 - have been appointed Omnivisioner of the Game Grid."  ~ Atari Adventure Square

Junk Box has arrived!   Here's what I took out.   I'll put up a pic of the box before I ship it out tomorrow. 6AxbBty.jpg

I had to pull the top 3 to make some room, if anyone wants the TMNT stuff let me know!   I'm going to toss the old RF switch as they really don't serve any purpose.

Edited by Rowsdower70

"For you - Rowsdower from the 70 - have been appointed Omnivisioner of the Game Grid."  ~ Atari Adventure Square

Junk Box has arrived!   Here's what I took out.   I'll put up a pic of the box before I ship it out tomorrow.

I had to pull the top 3 to make some room, if anyone wants the TMNT stuff let me know!   I'm going to toss the old RF switch as they really don't serve any purpose.

Whoa, never seen a black SNES cart like that. Very cool!

Edited by Ballblaɀer

Junk Box has arrived!   Here's what I took out.   I'll put up a pic of the box before I ship it out tomorrow. I had to pull the top 3 to make some room, if anyone wants the TMNT stuff let me know!   I'm going to toss the old RF switch as they really don't serve any purpose.

Believe it or not, a year ago an online buddy was looking for a RF switch and I hooked him up, so I figured someone might want one too. You never know. No hard feelings if you toss it, but you could try throwing it on ebay. Apparently they still sell form time to time!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Switch-Box-Adapter-for-TV-RF-NES-Atari-Colecovision-Vintage-Video-Games-/332091668017?hash=item4d5234b631:g:NdUAAOSw44BYKlQR

BTW, that boxed NES game is pretty cool to see!

Edited by nosweargamer

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Heads up to CG and Rick!

UPDATED LIST

Atari Creep MA

Atari Brian NY

Jmjustin6 GA

Rowsdower TX

Correagonzalez NY

RickR OR

Ballblazer MD

Malakzero CA

NSG TN

Whoa, never seen a black SNES cart like that. Very cool!

Killer Instinct is a fun little fighting game!

Believe it or not, a year ago an online buddy was looking for a RF switch and I hooked him up, so I figured someone might want one too. You never know. No hard feelings if you toss it, but you could try throwing it on ebay. Apparently they still sell form time to time!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Switch-Box-Adapter-for-TV-RF-NES-Atari-Colecovision-Vintage-Video-Games-/332091668017?hash=item4d5234b631:g:NdUAAOSw44BYKlQR

BTW, that boxed NES game is pretty cool to see!

Wow I had no idea!  I knew the 5200 - 4 port one is a keeper, but I throw these things away all the time lol

Edited by Rowsdower70

Junk Box has arrived! Here's what I took out. I'll put up a pic of the box before I ship it out tomorrow. 6AxbBty.jpg

I had to pull the top 3 to make some room, if anyone wants the TMNT stuff let me know! I'm going to toss the old RF switch as they really don't serve any purpose.

Wow! Killer instinct is a great game! By the way, I'll take donatello and the tmnt pez off your hands... can't have enough ninja turtles stuff lol, send me a pm if you need anything for shipping, thanks. Edited by correagonzalez

I think Rowsdower has my address, let me know if you need it, can't wait to see what comes my way, besides I'm putting that colecovision item into the box, so whoever picks this up will be pretty happy.

That means you'll need to make room. Perhaps we'll finally find out what the large item Creep put in was  B)

I'm expecting the box today, as soon as I get it , I will turn it around by the end of the day to Rick, since there is a snowstorm coming later tonight , otherwise, won't be able to ship until Wednesday or Thursday, I'll post some pics later tonight, and gone to Oregon!

Edited by correagonzalez