Join the World of Atari!

Sign In or Create Your Atari I/O Account to join the party! Membership is always free! Gain full access to an amazing new retrogaming community with UNLIMITED member features, weekly high score championships, and prizes. Join other friendly retrogamers as we celebrate nostalgia & classic games, from Atari to Nintendo, Sega, TurboGrafx-16 and beyond!

Photo

Fest West 2017 -- UPDATES

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 - Ω -

- Ω -

Strawberry Member

• 94 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 10:29 PM

• RickR likes this

--- Ω ---

#2 RickR

RickR

The Don

• 4,707 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 10:40 PM

I don't think I'm going to make it this year, sadly, due to other commitments on that day. 

However, I did buy the 32k RAM sidecar thingy today from Greg, and now I need to add the jumper wire to my speech box. 

#3 - Ω -

- Ω -

Strawberry Member

• 94 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 11:42 PM

I don't think I'm going to make it this year, sadly, due to other commitments on that day. 

Aww maaaaan, that sux.  I've been pulling out all the stops this year to make it the best ever... lot's of great prize sponsors, better location, awesome new stuff being unveiled.  I figured I'd go all out this year, because I don't plan to put one on next year.

--- Ω ---

#4 RickR

RickR

The Don

• 4,707 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 11:44 PM

Well, I'll see if I can make it for at least part of it then.  Can't do the whole thing...but maybe the last hour or so. 

#5 - Ω -

- Ω -

Strawberry Member

• 94 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 05:49 PM

I sure hope to see you there.  I'll have a badge waiting for you.  All attendees will be receiving an "attendance package" this year with some goodies enclosed.  This year's Fest West will make last years look lame in comparison.

• RickR likes this

--- Ω ---

#6 - Ω -

- Ω -

Strawberry Member

• 94 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 08:48 PM

--- Ω ---

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users