SCAVENGER HUNT: March 1, 2015

Okay you guys this is a Scavenger Hunt! Right now, in this forum, post a photo of:

A SCREENSHOT OF PAC-MAN FOR ATARI 2600 WITH A SCORE OF EXACTLY 4815 ON THE TV SCREEN, WITH A STICKY NOTE ATTACHED TO IT THAT HAS YOUR ATARI I/O SCREEN NAME WRITTEN ON IT AND A PAPER CLIP STUCK TO THE STICKY NOTE

Okay, got it? Play regular Pac-Man on 2600 until the score reads exactly 4815. Then write your Atari I/O member name on a sticky note, put a paper clip on it for no good reason, slap it to the TV screen, take a picture, and post it right here. The first person to do this will win a Mystery Prize!!

Have Fun!

Okay you guys this is a Scavenger Hunt! Right now, in this forum, post a photo of:

A SCREENSHOT OF PAC-MAN FOR ATARI 2600 WITH A SCORE OF EXACTLY 4815 ON THE TV SCREEN, WITH A STICKY NOTE ATTACHED TO IT THAT HAS YOUR ATARI I/O SCREEN NAME WRITTEN ON IT AND A PAPER CLIP STUCK TO THE STICKY NOTE

Okay, got it? Play regular Pac-Man on 2600 until the score reads exactly 4815. Then write your Atari I/O member name on a sticky note, put a paper clip on it for no good reason, slap it to the TV screen, take a picture, and post it right here. The first person to do this will win a Mystery Prize!!

Have Fun!

when's the next Scavenger Hunt????

Brian Matherne - owner/curator of "The MOST comprehensive list of Atari VCS/2600 homebrews ever compiled." http://tiny.cc/Atari2600Homebrew

author of "The Atari 2600 Homebrew Companion" book series available on Amazon! www.amazon.com/author/brianmatherne

Lol a bare 7800 Ms. Pac-Man is the best we could do for a prize? This is a shonda. Shameful! Next time send him an MIB Defender or something.  :spot:

Haha I thought it was an AWESOME prize! It's a 7800 game, it's Ms. Pac-Man, and it was a surprise! How can you go wrong? So maybe next time we give away something boxed..

Haha I thought it was an AWESOME prize! It's a 7800 game, it's Ms. Pac-Man, and it was a surprise! How can you go wrong? So maybe next time we give away something boxed..

I figured I cheesed somebody off or something, which is typical for me.  Ha ha ha.  What does one do with a bare board?  What happened to this poor thing's shell?  So many unanswerable questions!  AHHHH!

I figured I cheesed somebody off or something, which is typical for me.  Ha ha ha.  What does one do with a bare board?  What happened to this poor thing's shell?  So many unanswerable questions!  AHHHH!

HAHA no, you didn't cheese anybody off! I thought you'd think it was cool! And better than another 2600 game. It still plays okay if you stick it in a 7800. There are a few games without cartridge shells, they were new and used for eproms. Next time I'll make sure we send you something different.

Archived