Join the World of Atari!

Sign In or Create Your Atari I/O Account to join the party! Membership is always free! Gain full access to an amazing new retrogaming community with UNLIMITED member features, weekly high score championships, and prizes. Join other friendly retrogamers as we celebrate nostalgia & classic games, from Atari to Nintendo, Sega, TurboGrafx-16 and beyond!

Photo

Gameboy 31 in 1 128k Multi-cart

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 RickR

RickR

The Don

• 4,930 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 09:05 PM

I've found a really odd one here.  It looks like some kind of Japanese bootleg multicart.  I can't find any information on the internet about it, so I thought I'd share here.  The label has a couple of track rats on it, and there's a little rubber button on the cart.  There's no menu in the game...you have to push the button the correct number of times to get to each game.  For example, to get to "Dr Mario", you'd turn the unit on and push the button 12 times.  That's kind of awful, because the button is a little too sensitive. 

Here's the list of games.  There's some really good titles here, and some wonderful games that are very Japanese. 

1 Mahjong tile game

2 Klax

3 Loopz

4 Tetris

5 Hyper Lode Runner

6 Match Mania

7 Alleyway

8 Daedalian

9 Amida

10 Pala medes

11 Koro Dice

12 Dragon Slayer

13 Dr Mario

14 World Bowling

15 Q Billion

16 Space Invaders

17 Pitman

18 Flipull

19 Tennis

20 Serpent

21 Flappy Special

22 Tasmania Story

23 Trump Boy

24 Hong Kong

25 Pipe Dream

26 Ishido The Way of Stones

27 VolleyFire

28 Sokoban 2

29 Battle City

30 Heiankyo Alien

31 Super Marioland

Attached Thumbnails

• stuff 2017-03-01 003.JPG

Edited by RickR, 01 March 2017 - 09:06 PM.

• Justin and Atari Creep like this

#2 jmjustin6

jmjustin6

Pear Member

• 1,285 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 11:02 PM

Wow never heard of a multi cart with that kind of select set up. Thats a shame. I would love to play super marioland but 31 times you gotta press that button. Id probably just play tetris over and over again

Edited by jmjustin6, 01 March 2017 - 11:02 PM.

• RickR likes this

#3 Rowsdower70

Rowsdower70

Pear Member

• 2,302 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 08:59 AM

That's such a strange game select mechanic!

I have seen multi-cart GB carts before, but not that one.    

• RickR likes this

"For you - Rowsdower from the 70 - have been appointed Omnivisioner of the Game Grid."  ~ Atari Adventure Square

#4 Atari Creep

Atari Creep

Pretzel Member

• 472 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 10:00 AM

I have never owned any GB or GBA multi carts. Odd birds indeed. This one is very interesting, thanks for sharing!!!! 

• RickR likes this

Don't just watch TV, PLAY IT!

#5 RickR

RickR

The Don

• 4,930 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 11:46 PM

Wow never heard of a multi cart with that kind of select set up. Thats a shame. I would love to play super marioland but 31 times you gotta press that button. Id probably just play tetris over and over again

It is annoying as Erkel.  Plus, like I said...the button is too sensitive and sometimes you get 2 pushes in one. 

I typed up that list of games myself...just to make sure I wasn't missing any. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users