Who Wants StormSurge's Junk?

StormSurge

Wow Rows! That's some great stuff!!!

StormSurge is definitely the current leader for the 2017 Willie! Award For Generosity!

Edited by nosweargamer

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

Man, a HD Genesis, Ghostbusters and Manual! Good Stuff!

I am drooling over that Video Touch Pad. I have Star Raiders, but if I recall, it's impossible to play without the touch pad.

Pretty much. You can play without it, but you won't get far.

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

I just wanted to give some more props to StormSurge!  :mac_alert:

I have a small stack of NES manuals, that I keep alphabetized. I went to get the manuals I got from StormSurge to organize and put in my stack, and surprise, surprise, he alphabetized them too! I didn't realize it when I unboxed them, but boy, does that make organizing them soo much easier. (& it turns out, most of them are manuals I didn't have!)

:nintendo_mario_coin:   :nintendo_mario_coin: BONUS POINTS FOR STORMSURGE  :nintendo_mario_coin:   :nintendo_mario_coin:

Sooooo...

I finally have my game room/man cave/hideout nearly completed. I’m unpacking all of my stuff from the move two years ago & guess what? I need to purge more. 

I’m going to have a junk box or two of 2600 games, some Genesis games, more manuals & other stuff. I’m sure there will be some NES games too once I get to that box. 

Just like last time, I’m not looking for anything in return. HOWEVER, if anyone has any CIB 2600 games (that I’ll list in a separate post), that would be awesome. 😀

I’ll update this post as I keep unpacking & sorting. I just wanted to give you all a heads up. 👍

2 hours ago, StormSurge said:

Sooooo...

I finally have my game room/man cave/hideout nearly completed. I’m unpacking all of my stuff from the move two years ago & guess what? I need to purge more. 

I’m going to have a junk box or two of 2600 games, some Genesis games, more manuals & other stuff. I’m sure there will be some NES games too once I get to that box. 

Just like last time, I’m not looking for anything in return. HOWEVER, if anyone has any CIB 2600 games (that I’ll list in a separate post), that would be awesome. 😀

I’ll update this post as I keep unpacking & sorting. I just wanted to give you all a heads up. 👍

Dude, i'm always in, but seriously, what 2600 games are you looking for?

7 hours ago, kamakazi20012 said:

Always looking for games I don't have.  Especially 2600 and NES.  I can't find those locally.  

Maybe I’ll post everything I have to get rid of let everyone pick what they’d like first before sending everything out as a junk box. Hopefully there will be stuff you can use!!

Please DO post what CIB games you are looking for, as I would be happy to help with that.  And I'm interested in any games you have that I don't already have.  Probably Genesis, NES, and manuals. 

The junk box concept would be really cool!  Maybe have a big ziploc bag within that contains items we can put in that YOU want back, so that nobody takes those. 

In any case, THANKS.  It's nice of you no matter who gets them.  And congrats on getting your game room set up how you like it.  That's huge.