Squad Challenge - Enduro (Atari 2600)

Justin

First try. 

This game is really a great choice for a high score challenge.  I don't think I've ever really played it before.  Very fun.  My issue is that I kept pressing the button to brake.  I need to get better acquainted with the controls. 

Trigger = Accelerate

Joystick Down = Brake

The car will maintain the speed it is at when you release the fire button.  Think of it as cruise control.  The trick to getting good at this game is to avoid holding the fire button down for too long.  You only want enough speed to pass the cars at a decent rate.  

:pole_position_blimp_big:  Congratulations kamakazi20012!

GREAT SHOWING GUYS! Congratulations on your win kamikaze20012! Kamikaze won with having traveled 1665.9 Miles over 10 Days! Ballblazer placed 2nd with a score of 923.9 Miles over 6 Days! We had a lot of fun with this game as Enduro posed a different kind of challenge! I hope all of you enjoyed playing this game as much as I did. I encourage kamikaze to post his winning Enduro high score on the Scoreboard! Way to go guys!

:commodore_joystick: We invite all Squad Challenge winners to share their winning scores on the Scoreboard and keep the game going!   :commodore_joystick:  

:pow: FINAL STANDINGS  :pow:

1       kamakazi20012         1665.9 Miles   Day 10

2       Ballblazer                      923.9 Miles   Day 6

3       Justin                             579.6 Miles   Day 4

4       RickR                             394.9 Miles   Day 3

5       chas10e                         272.9 Miles   Day 2

6       nosweargamer              244.5 Miles   Day 2