Join the World of Atari!

Sign In or Create Your Atari I/O Account to join the party! Membership is always free! Gain full access to an amazing new retrogaming community with UNLIMITED member features, weekly high score championships, and prizes. Join other friendly retrogamers as we celebrate nostalgia & classic games, from Atari to Nintendo, Sega, TurboGrafx-16 and beyond!

Photo

Atari Bytes

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 AtariBytes

AtariBytes

• 4 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 07:00 PM

Hi, everybody!

I've had a podcast for a while now, but am FINALLY posting something here. Atari Bytes is a weekly show reviewing 2600 games (and occasionally 7800 games). Really, though, the show is only partly a straight-up review show. The other big part of the show is answering burning questions like: What was Yar seeking revenge against? Why did they send Mario the plumber to take down an ape? What made that dude go Bezerk? If I don't know the answers, I make 'em up with my own story.

Please do check it out and let me know what you think!

http://ataribytes.libsyn.com/Show notes and episodes are here. You can also get the show just about everywhere podcasts are: Stitcher, iTunes (please leave a review!), Google Play, iHeart Radio, TuneIn, etc.

Like the show page on Facebook

Follow the show on Twitter @ataribytes

Thanks, everybody!

Bill

• Justin, greenween, fergojisan and 7 others like this

#2 GRay Defender

GRay Defender

Strawberry Member

• 67 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 10:40 PM

Welcome Bill!  I don't know maybe I am the only one, but I am waiting for another Macgyver update, lol.  I enjoy your show!

• fergojisan, Lost Dragon and dauber like this

#3 TrekMD

TrekMD

Apple Member

• 575 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 11:55 PM

Hello!  Thanks for posting about this.  I was not aware of your podcast.  I'll be listening!

• Lost Dragon likes this

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

#4 dauber

dauber

Pretzel Member

• 349 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 10:28 AM

Mods -- this should be pinned probably.

• Lost Dragon likes this

Supernatural, perhaps...baloney, perhaps not.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users