Join the World of Atari!

Sign In or Create Your Atari I/O Account to join the party! Membership is always free! Gain full access to an amazing new retrogaming community with UNLIMITED member features, weekly high score championships, and prizes. Join other friendly retrogamers as we celebrate nostalgia & classic games, from Atari to Nintendo, Sega, TurboGrafx-16 and beyond!

Photo

Live Atari Box Art

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Mr SQL

Mr SQL

• 12 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 10:30 AM

I was inspired by Tim Lapetino's awesome book, The Art of Atari, and the online Javatari emulator to create a live Atari Box using a variety of cover art, screenshots and images.

The live Atari Box is a work in progress and now sports 20 games - 19 new classic Atari games (6K and 8K)  and Tod Frye's classic 4K Pacman:

LiveAtariBox.JPG

• Greyfox and TrekMD like this

ATARI FLASHBACK BASIC! Make games for the AFP with awesome  graphics, animation and a built in tracker/sequencer! Compatible with all Atari consoles! The IDE is already installed on your PC! Atari Flashback BASIC is cross compatible with the SuperCharger too! :)

AFB games can be recompiled with no changes using the SuperCharger BASIC compiler, available at Relationalframework.com/vwBASIC

#2 TrekMD

TrekMD

Orange Member

• 260 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 08:02 PM

Very nice!

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

#3 Mr SQL

Mr SQL

• 12 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 05:12 PM

Very nice!

Thank you TrekMD! :)

I just found the Atari Artwork & Industrial design forum following this thread link from the 2600 forum - awesome art forum!

Thanks MaximumRD for mirroring this thread  :)

• MaximumRD and TrekMD like this

ATARI FLASHBACK BASIC! Make games for the AFP with awesome  graphics, animation and a built in tracker/sequencer! Compatible with all Atari consoles! The IDE is already installed on your PC! Atari Flashback BASIC is cross compatible with the SuperCharger too! :)

AFB games can be recompiled with no changes using the SuperCharger BASIC compiler, available at Relationalframework.com/vwBASIC

#4 MaximumRD

MaximumRD

MST3K Fan

• 909 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 02:08 AM

Thanks MaximumRD for mirroring this thread  :)

Er....uhm.....I don't think I did that but carry on!  ;)  :beer:

• Mr SQL likes this

Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong.

I am Rob aka MaximumRD aka OldSchoolRetroGamer
and THIS is my world http://about.me/maximumrd
ON the FACEBOOK? Well have I got the Classic Gaming / Computing group for you!

;) https://www.facebook...ximumrdclassic/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users