NSG - TN

Willie - NC

CorreaGonzalez - NY

Kid A - CA
RickR - OR
Me - TX

Hows this?

Edited by Rowsdower70

"For you - Rowsdower from the 70 - have been appointed Omnivisioner of the Game Grid."  ~ Atari Adventure Square

Ok so gere is what i took out. Im on the way to the post office as i speak.

Ive always heard great things about the slick stick, but have never had a chance to use one. Now when i saw the terror of tinny town i just laughed. Havent seen that one in a while had to snag it.

Not sure if yall can see it but the coax adapter thing says scientific Atlanta on it. Its a compy that builds alot of cable tv electronic supplies. I believe it was cisco that bought them out, but their building is still there in Lawrenceville

post-844-0-20072800-1494944262_thumb.jpg

Ok so gere is what i took out. Im on the way to the post office as i speak.

Ive always heard great things about the slick stick, but have never had a chance to use one. Now when i saw the terror of tinny town i just laughed. Havent seen that one in a while had to snag it.

Not sure if yall can see it but the coax adapter thing says scientific Atlanta on it. Its a compy that builds alot of cable tv electronic supplies. I believe it was cisco that bought them out, but their building is still there in Lawrenceville

Scarf gone in 1!  

Glad it went to a loving home.   That GBA game is still factory sealed too :)  

Starbuck is next!

"For you - Rowsdower from the 70 - have been appointed Omnivisioner of the Game Grid."  ~ Atari Adventure Square

Hope there's a little bit more excitement as this Junk Box keeps going.   

I have to admit, the lack of response or people even bothering to "like" the post is VERY disheartening.

I have to admit, the lack of response or people even bothering to "like" the post is VERY disheartening.

Don't get discouraged!  We've had 3 quick junk boxes in a row.  It may have been better to spread them out a little.  We've had deaths, new babies, graduations, jobs and job losses, and sicknesses in the group.  Please don't take the lack of responses personally.  Your junk boxes are always great.  And the junk boxes have always been a crowning feature of the Atari.io forums. 

I can only speak for myself, but it seems like I've barely had time to breathe since March.  I'm still here and still trying to participate as best I can.  I'm sure there will be a time soon when the chat room is back up, and people have more free time to spend with their friends here.  Like any good thing, there are ebbs and flows of energy and people. 

"Low junk supply" is a real issue brother! I've had to go out and buy junk for the last few! Not that I mind. But junk supplies DO run low sometimes.

My thoughts exactly! I know is still early for me to get the box but I'm planning to go to a retro game store to stock up for the junk box, better be prepared, but the way awesome space invaders scarf! Is it possible to order one from Mrs Rows? Definitely would like one for when winter comes around. Edited by correagonzalez

My thoughts exactly! I know is still early for me to get the box but I'm planning to go to a retro game store to stock up for the junk box, better be prepared, but the way awesome space invaders scarf! Is it possible to order one from Mrs Rows? Definitely would like one for when winter comes around.

It is possible!  It's not her easiest pattern, but I'll ask her to re-list it on ETSY. 

Sorry Rows. It could be a bunch of us just happened to be busy around the same time. 

For instance, I've been out of state on a personal matter the past week and was barely online and never logged onto the forums.

Sometimes things just happen like that.

Any hoot, nice stuff! What did the DC figure end up being?

And tell the Mrs, nice job on the scarf.

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

Got the Junk Box today, here's what I grabbed:

jCB8Bkch.jpg

The TMNT stuff and Transformers figure is for my nephew, he loves that stuff! My daughter wanted the Goomba and the Mario candy cube thing, it actually has some Mario stickers inside of it too. Shark! Shark! is for me, I've been looking for a copy for a while, and the Challenger Famicom game just looked cool after watching some Youtube vids of the gameplay. Finally the Pokemon Ash Gray was claimed by my wife, she was super geeked when she saw it :-)

The box is fully (and I mean fully) loaded, and will be on its way to AtariBrian on Monday!

Ohhh!  Shark Shark, that game is awesome.  It has eluded me for years.