Atari I/O Retro Junk Box 9: Junk Box 9 From Outer Space

Whoopsie!!!!

It looks like I accidentally forgot to pack these 3 loose, disc based games back in the box.

(My kid just found them on the table that I pack the box on)

Do y'all mind if I keep it a mystery and just throw them back in the next junk box?

post-303-0-97634900-1496357791_thumb.jpg

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

Some really cool stuff this time in the box!  Always wanted that how to win at video games magazine and the tomy pac man bank!  Could not pass up a Mattel football II and Donkey kong 3.  Mechwarrior I kept because....Mechwarrior!  I love robot battle games!

Love doing these boxes, so much fun!

attachicon.gif18767746_868901903258183_1294117184353352999_n.jpg

attachicon.gif18814277_868901676591539_7688522018277677337_n.jpg

That Football II is tested and I think it works but it didn't have sound. :)

"For you - Rowsdower from the 70 - have been appointed Omnivisioner of the Game Grid."  ~ Atari Adventure Square

Some really cool stuff this time in the box!  Always wanted that how to win at video games magazine and the tomy pac man bank!  Could not pass up a Mattel football II and Donkey kong 3.  Mechwarrior I kept because....Mechwarrior!  I love robot battle games!

Oh man, the eyes on that Pac-Man bank...

MW2 is a classic.  Good stuff!

Joy! I put three of those things in the box with you in mind, thinking you might like them! Glad they found a great home!!!

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

attachicon.gif18767746_868901903258183_1294117184353352999_n.jpg

attachicon.gif18814277_868901676591539_7688522018277677337_n.jpg

I almost snagged that copy of MW2, but knew I wouldn't play it  :) Glad it found the right home!

Nice!

Fun story: There was this little area of the space left in the box when I was packing it up, so I quickly grabbed Donny & Snafu (literally a random pick from a bunch of Inty games I had in a box) to fill it. So glad I did and they both found a great home!

And Yes, that is an adapter for the 3D glasses for the master system. One end goes into the system and you plug the glasses into the other side.