Join the World of Atari!

Sign In or Create Your Atari I/O Account to join the party! Membership is always free! Gain full access to an amazing new retrogaming community with UNLIMITED member features, weekly high score championships, and prizes. Join other friendly retrogamers as we celebrate nostalgia & classic games, from Atari to Nintendo, Sega, TurboGrafx-16 and beyond!

Photo

Colecovision Burgertime is AWESOME

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 RickR

RickR

The Don

• 4,143 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 02:02 PM

I finally got some time to try out the BurgerTime cart for CV...and OMG, I am blown away. It has great graphics (are those sesame seeds on the buns?), great sound, tight controls, and nice difficulty options.

I thought the INTV version was great...but the CV version is now the BEST home version of BurgerTime I've played.

Has anyone else given this game a shot?
  • Justin, The Professor, AtariBrian and 2 others like this

#2 MaximumRD

MaximumRD

MST3K Fan

• 879 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 02:36 PM

YES! I really like the Colecovision version as well! One of my favs along with Mr. Do! 

• RickR and Lost Dragon like this

Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong.

I am Rob aka MaximumRD aka OldSchoolRetroGamer
and THIS is my world http://about.me/maximumrd
ON the FACEBOOK? Well have I got the Classic Gaming / Computing group for you!

;) https://www.facebook...ximumrdclassic/

#3 Justin

Justin

The Shah of Atari

• Administrator
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 04:19 PM

BurgerTime was great on Intellivision but I don't hear enough about how good the ColecoVision version was. BurgerTime is such a good game and it's at home on the ColecoVision for sure. I might just have to fire that up today, after I get a score in for Kangaroo.

#4 Starbuck66

Starbuck66

Orange Member

• 124 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 10:05 PM

I really enjoy the CV version as well. I am glad I have a 2600 controller adapter for it though, as the controller would be my one big gripe against the game. I think my favorite home console version is the NES version, but I really enjoy the CV and INTV versions almost as much.

#5 RickR

RickR

The Don

• 4,143 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 10:10 PM

I haven't tried the NES version.  I'll try do do that soon via emulation.  A full blown comparison blog post may be in order. 

• MaximumRD, Lost Dragon and Starbuck66 like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users