Join the World of Atari!

Sign In or Create Your Atari I/O Account to join the party! Membership is always free! Gain full access to an amazing new retrogaming community with UNLIMITED member features, weekly high score championships, and prizes. Join other friendly retrogamers as we celebrate nostalgia & classic games, from Atari to Nintendo, Sega, TurboGrafx-16 and beyond!

Photo

Video Game Series You Want To Return

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Mcorleonep

Mcorleonep

Cherry Member

• 34 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 04:18 PM

Too bad about Tempest. Fortunately I have Jeff Minter's TxK game on the Vita. Disappointing they had to block it for other platforms because of lawsuits as it really is a great game.

I would like to see reboots of Demon Attack and HERO by Activision.

Edited by Mcorleonep, 03 June 2017 - 04:20 PM.

• Justin, Atari Today and Ballblaɀer like this

#22 Atari Today

Atari Today

Cherry Member

• 29 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 06:52 AM

Some really solid choices in the previous posts! 

Here are a few series I'd want to return off the top of my head:

Joust - Joust 2 never received a home port, and I've never seen or played it in the arcade.  Regardless I'm all in for another Joust game.  Four player action if possible?

Battletoads - Enjoyed this game back in the day on my NES (thank you Game Genie!). The last Battletoads game i played was at the local arcade.  So much fun!  Spent way too many quarters on this one.

Mutant League - I really enjoyed Mutant League Football on my Sega Genesis (Mutant League Hockey was a bit lacking but passable when playing with a friend).  I'd like to see this series rebooted and maybe a few more sports added to the line - sign me up for a Mutant League Baseball game.

I'm on Instagram! @AtariToday

#23 jmjustin6

jmjustin6

Pear Member

• 1,277 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 07:50 AM

I would absolutely love it if they made another Banjo Kazooie game. Maybe also make another earth worm jim game

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users