Did i get scammed?

jmjustin6

So this morning i bought tele games pong system complete in box. The pong is coming from Florida

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/222535024057

Anyway about an hour after i bought it, it said shipping in progress. It said estimated delivery date is Thursday the 15th.

So about an hour ago i get a message on my phone from ebay tellimg me the item has been delivered. So i got confused looked it up and it said the item has been delivered to Florida. (AKA the same address as the seller)

I sent him a message and haven't heard back from him yet. Im hoping that it was a mistake with the post office? But im just not sure?

No man, that is not a scam.  Best guess is that either the post office goofed up (very highly likely), or the seller just printed the label wrong (unlikely, but possible).  That seller has 2500 rating with no negative feedback...there is no way this will go bad for you.

I agree with RickR completely. These things happen sometime. With a 2500 rating and no negative feedback I'd give the seller the benefit of the doubt and a little time to communicate back with you. Chances are the seller is an honest person who worked a long day.

Just so you know, I've had USPS tracking go completely haywire on stuff I shipped.  Sometimes it doesn't work at all until the item actually arrives...no updates at all.  Other times, the number seems to get mixed with some other shipment that's going somewhere completely different.  Just blame it on Newman from Seinfeld. 

I wouldn't be surprised if this was a screw up by the USPS.  My aunt sent a package to my parents two weeks ago from Miami to Puerto Rico.  The package ended up in Tampa and then it was returned as "undeliverable" to my aunt.  They never even sent it to the right place to begin with!  Worse part, she had to pay a second time to send the package.  I've also had packages returned to sellers because my address was "incomplete" or "address does not exist" despite the fact that my address has been correctly written. 

🖖 Going to the final frontier, gaming...

This happened to me once as a seller. Package was wrongly marked delivered and day after I sent it to the wrong place, iirc. Then later, the tracking resumed and it was sent to the right place.

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

nice setup :wub:

:spot: some great Ebayers out there ... be sure to give him "Stellar feedback" :spot:

who's red & who's green? what was the score? what was the favorite mode? was there any bets placed? did anyone break out into song?

There is a hockey mode on here and there are actually small goals on each side and you have to score to get a point. That was my favorite